Haze Updates 2018 / 2019

Karoon

4 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

these delivery guys probably think horsayliao got haze people can't go out for makan sure order delivery, end up everyone so concern about their health and not order. Then they have no income and those stalls and restaurants no business [sweatdrop]

During haze period, indeed lesser people go out lo. Last sat i was at punggol settlement in the evening, surprisingly not crowded and usually the carpark is full but that day still have plenty of lots. Due to haze on that day which deter many people go out and rather stay at home to eat. 

• Praise 2

13 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Depends on how you see this. Some want money some want health. Give me I choose health over money lah. 

Nothing wrong for you to choose health over money since you can afford it.

But why make that choice for others as well? They aren't being forced to deliver grabfood. The beauty of it is that they can just shut off the app and there are no consequences (yes, no salary but it isn't like AWOL from army).

The problem is that many of these folks can't afford to choose health of money. 

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

During haze period, indeed lesser people go out lo. Last sat i was at punggol settlement in the evening, surprisingly not crowded and usually the carpark is full but that day still have plenty of lots. Due to haze on that day which deter many people go out and rather stay at home to eat. 

definitely. the haze already affected chinatown business for mid autumn festival.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

28 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I agree. this is subjective lah. haha. Is like driving an electric car is consider going green. But the electric we use is still coming from fuel. I don't wanna debate. haha. I am just saying that this is what I will do.  :a-whiteflag:

I think important is they have to protect themselves. Put on a mask if they think haze is too thick.

• Praise 1

36 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I agree. this is subjective lah. haha. Is like driving an electric car is consider going green. But the electric we use is still coming from fuel. I don't wanna debate. haha. I am just saying that this is what I will do.  :a-whiteflag:

i remember 1 bro posting a photo of diesel generator charging an electric sport car.

maybe using electric car is to give us the good feel that we are saving earth only

anw from yesterday papers, there are already report of death coming from haze over there.

ppl already dying , i doubt they will allow the fire to keep spreading

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 3

18 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

definitely. the haze already affected chinatown business for mid autumn festival.

Ya lo. My eyes would feel dry with itchy nose when the haze got worst. 

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Ya lo. My eyes would feel dry with itchy nose when the haze got worst. 

Seriously? How long were you expose to the haze?

Or is it all in your mind?

nabei .... 

SGP should nego with F1 and move the SGP RACE to mid-Oct

Aug - cannot ... too many road closures for NDP

Sep -  pay so much to F1 and kena screwed by haze

mid-Oct - besterest

Nov - too late?

simi sai nearby southeast asian? what country ar?

2019-09-18_102241.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Nope it's quite common. This morning i felt it. I just put eyedrops. Like i said, last night the AQI was about roughly the same but i didn't experience these symptoms.

This morning driving my girl to school, straightaway felt it once i left my flat. Even before i looked around and saw the haze.

14 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Not long la, the travelling and walking when on public transport la. High chance like you said, it is all in my mind? [:p] But i have dry eyes, so even no haze my eyes also would feel dry and irritation la.

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Nope it's quite common. This morning i felt it. I just put eyedrops. Like i said, last night the AQI was about roughly the same but i didn't experience these symptoms.

This morning driving my girl to school, straightaway felt it once i left my flat. Even before i looked around and saw the haze.

So common ah, advise from expert so not that i think too much liao. [laugh] If driving maybe not so bad, cause the exposure from outdoor is minimise. If take public, sometimes need to walk some distance from house to bus-stop/MRT and from MRT to office building. Ok, maybe i am a bit exaggerating. Lol.

58 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

these delivery guys probably think horsayliao got haze people can't go out for makan sure order delivery, end up everyone so concern about their health and not order. Then they have no income and those stalls and restaurants no business [sweatdrop]

last night my daughter grab food BKT at ard 10pm, then went to shower and asked me to help her collect. I opened the door and waited. The delivery was very last, I think less than 15-20 min. When the lift door opened, this e-scooter came out with loud malay music playing came to my door, I took the BKT but look at him again for a while. My daughter came out and asked me why I keep looking at the delivery man, i said, " errr... he malay right?" :blink:[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So common ah, advise from expert so not that i think too much liao. [laugh] If driving maybe not so bad, cause the exposure from outdoor is minimise. If take public, sometimes need to walk some distance from house to bus-stop/MRT and from MRT to office building. Ok, maybe i am a bit exaggerating. Lol.

i have dry eyes tendency as well. But recently last few months quite ok. Probably easily irritated by the haze. 

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Depends on how you see this. Some want money some want health. Give me I choose health over money lah. 

You got money liao mah, so automatic will choose health.

Those got no money will have to choose money over health lor....

Ppl say got money no health what for, but in reality, got health no money is worse...[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Kusje said:

Nothing wrong for you to choose health over money since you can afford it.

But why make that choice for others as well? They aren't being forced to deliver grabfood. The beauty of it is that they can just shut off the app and there are no consequences (yes, no salary but it isn't like AWOL from army).

The problem is that many of these folks can't afford to choose health of money. 

I saw some still smoking in the open covered with Haze..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

44 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i remember 1 bro posting a photo of diesel generator charging an electric sport car.

maybe using electric car is to give us the good feel that we are saving earth only

anw from yesterday papers, there are already report of death coming from haze over there.

ppl already dying , i doubt they will allow the fire to keep spreading

I read 2 death, one is a young kid..[:(]

But I believe with this kind of haze, every year sure got ppl die, is how many reported,  or not reported. 

I think over there the haze at least PSI 1000...-_-

• Praise 4

6 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

You got money liao mah, so automatic will choose health.

Those got no money will have to choose money over health lor....

Ppl say got money no health what for, but in reality, got health no money is worse...[:p][laugh][laugh]

Indeed true, you see some people even go work when they are sick, or took up few jobs per day, even they know it is no good for their health but no choice lo. They need money for their daily expenses and food. If stop work means no money.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2