Haze Updates 2018 / 2019

Karoon

5 minutes ago, Ender said:

My expired 3M N95 mask can block out the smell of the haze. But I can still smell the exhaust from the bus.

Did you put on N95 to go for run :grin:

Unable to run for the past few days already :TT_TT:

↡ Advertisement

Smoke from Sumatra and Kalimantan all blow here..😖 that is the reason today haze so bad

Screenshot_20190918-201504_myENV.jpg

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

47 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Did you put on N95 to go for run 

Unable to run for the past few days already 

Go to gym run on threadmill lo?! I guess gym must be super crowded since haze came back?!

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Kyrios said:

But I remember that race evening the skies cleared up around 5-6pm...so race night was clear

Wind direction has been quite good to Singapore F1 so far....haxe cleared just before the race start,  except 1 year. I will just bring a mask along this weekend. 

• Praise 2

24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Go to gym run on threadmill lo?! I guess gym must be super crowded since haze came back?!

Never like to run on treadmill.

27 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Wind direction has been quite good to Singapore F1 so far....haxe cleared just before the race start,  except 1 year. I will just bring a mask along this weekend. 

Better have a mask with you, also drink more water since you are exposed to outdoor many hours.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Did you put on N95 to go for run :grin:

Unable to run for the past few days already :TT_TT:

Not running during the haze. Will see tomorrow morning how is it.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/haze-hits-unhealthy-levels-on-wednesday

Haze could get worse on Thursday even as air quality in Singapore hits unhealthy level again

Although hazy tonite, I'm surprised to see many pokemon fans at the mini park near Buangkok mrt catching pokemon.  Rain or shine or haze, pokemon here they come. 🤣🤣🤣 要玩不要建康。

• Praise 5

7 hours ago, Ender said:

Today I opened a pack of expired 3m N95 mask bought a couple years back. The foam lining at the nose Bridge disintegrated into powder when I put it on, causing more powder a stucked on the inside of the mask. 🤣

I just rinsed it under water to wash away the dust to save money. 

Aiyo I went to check mine.  Also leh, same condition as yours.  Cannot use liao. 

Luckily mine are free one.  Got them from CC last time.  1 each for each family members.

• Praise 5

4 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

Aiyo I went to check mine.  Also leh, same condition as yours.  Cannot use liao. 

Luckily mine are free one.  Got them from CC last time.  1 each for each family members.

I believe most masks which were bought 3 years ago, all should be expired liao. Mine also expired. 😓

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

I just vacuum the disintegrate foam  and use it. Too wasteful to throw away.

• Praise 4

25 minutes ago, Ender said:

I just vacuum the disintegrate foam  and use it. Too wasteful to throw away.

walau mask leh, you wear and breathe from it, better not use lah, go guardian or Watson's to buy new one.

• Praise 4

3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

walau mask leh, you wear and breathe from it, better not use lah, go guardian or Watson's to buy new one.

Quite expensive.That time one box of 10 more than $20.

The disintegrated foam is not part of the filtration. It's short strip located at the nose bridge, I think it's function is to provide better seal at the nose, where the most leakage will occur. I just bent the metal piece more to compensate. Used today, think it's alright, as it can block the smell from the haze.

• Praise 1