Vehicle Log card, PARF / COE rebate enquiry

jonbaekis00

hi there, starting this topic on behalf of my friend.

recently my friend has rented a car from his friend that was into car rental service.

he happily chose a car from another dealer and the car dealer friend was going to buy in the car to lease to him fora year .

he have opted for upfront payment for 1 year contract for the car which amounted to $30000, including SOP 2 months deposit.

he has received the hire agreement, and vehicle log (parf & coe rebate enquiry) to submit the Grab for private hire car use.

however, the vehicle log card had a column, Dereg XX AUG 2018, Exporting : Yes

Is this any normal or something my friend has to worry about?

please help out my friend as he already has passed 20k out of 30k to them.

↡ Advertisement

hi there, starting this topic on behalf of my friend.

recently my friend has rented a car from his friend that was into car rental service.

he happily chose a car from another dealer and the car dealer friend was going to buy in the car to lease to him fora year .

he have opted for upfront payment for 1 year contract for the car which amounted to $30000, including SOP 2 months deposit.

he has received the hire agreement, and vehicle log (parf & coe rebate enquiry) to submit the Grab for private hire car use.

however, the vehicle log card had a column, Dereg XX AUG 2018, Exporting : Yes

Is this any normal or something my friend has to worry about?

please help out my friend as he already has passed 20k out of 30k to them.

It looks like the car was scrapped and deregistered and to be exported. Then how can he carry on driving the car? Ask your friend to check with his Friend immediately. something went wrong.

It looks like the car was scrapped and deregistered and to be exported. Then how can he carry on driving the car? Ask your friend to check with his Friend immediately. something went wrong.

he has checked with them, their reply was that :

they had to input a vehicle dereg date in order to get the vehicle log card from the one motoring website as my friend was registering the car for grab and also his condo as the condo requested for the log card.

is there a need to input dereg date in order to get vehicle log? 

he has checked with them, their reply was that :

they had to input a vehicle dereg date in order to get the vehicle log card from the one motoring website as my friend was registering the car for grab and also his condo as the condo requested for the log card.

is there a need to input dereg date in order to get vehicle log?

Oh, then is ok. That is not a vehicle log. Just an enquiry page for the vehicle particulars. Normally I will enquire the same thing to get my car parf value. Ask your friend to check the print out heading and whether they said is enquiry some sort like that.

Oh, then is ok. That is not a vehicle log. Just an enquiry page for the vehicle particulars. Normally I will enquire the same thing to get my car parf value. Ask your friend to check the print out heading and whether they said is enquiry some sort like that.

yup it is PARF COE enquiry... HENG for my friend, if not 20k gone si liao