2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

When the low fuel indicator light up..i refill to between 45-48L of fuel...

avante HD to MD and AD, all can squeeze 10 litres of petrol after auto stop, new avante I believe can do so also
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

No.

You don't like CVT?

Thanks for the info, Sktan 10. As for whether I liked CVT or not, I have no comments as I did not owned a car with CVT transmission before :)
  • Praise 2

Avante S trim air conditioning control design not nice...too old school. Same for basic trim?

Again personal opinion only.

Lol.....I agree with you on that....and my view is that the whole dashboard design is old school compared to the Kia & new Mazda 3. Buts it’s ok, the Hyundai is still more value for money

• Praise 1

Anyone changed the headlights already? Any recommendations? Someone recommended carousel before but has anyone tried yet?

It's not such a huge investment to need multiple reviews to ascertain the usefulness or application of new bulbs for your headlamp my friend.

Less than 100 can get you whiter lights to complement the DRL so I don't think one really needs to wait for other people to "try" first. The seller on carousell is pretty well known imo and you will see the results on the spot anyway. You always have the option to tell the seller that you are not satisfied and request for him to switch it back!

• Praise 1

Avante S trim air conditioning control design not nice...too old school. Same for basic trim?

Again personal opinion only.

This avante aircon control design indeed not so nice if you compared with elantra. But you can opt for elite trim if dont like the design on basic and S trim.

It's not such a huge investment to need multiple reviews to ascertain the usefulness or application of new bulbs for your headlamp my friend.

Less than 100 can get you whiter lights to complement the DRL so I don't think one really needs to wait for other people to "try" first. The seller on carousell is pretty well known imo and you will see the results on the spot anyway. You always have the option to tell the seller that you are not satisfied and request for him to switch it back!

Jus checking. Will this affect the warranty?

Anyone here has upsized their rims? What do you do with the sensors in the stock rims? transfer into the new rims or trade in altogether?

How will the absence of the sensors affect the car display when start up?

Please advice.

Why don't you check with komoco?They will be able to answer you,right?

But why you want to change to white light?When you drive,you not going to see it anyway and others also not interested in your white light.lol.....

Anyone here has upsized their rims? What do you do with the sensors in the stock rims? transfer into the new rims or trade in altogether?

How will the absence of the sensors affect the car display when start up?

Please advice.

Your tpms will not work without sensor.

Not for headlights in general and the risks of implications are low if its direct replacement with no tempering of wirings etc.

However, with that said, AD always reserve the right to deny claim for anything that's not stock so YMMV

Why don't you check with komoco?They will be able to answer you,right?

But why you want to change to white light?When you drive,you not going to see it anyway and others also not interested in your white light.lol.....

Your tpms will not work without sensor.

Alot of things in life are wants but not needs. In fact you can live without headlights especially in our brightly lit island, a car might be just a form of transport for some but a prized possession for others so it would be unwise to impose your thinking onto others.

Kmc will never risk giving you a blanket statement that they will not void your warranty because who knows what permutations of electronics might cause what kind of unforeseen outcomes? They will probably give you the "standard" reply that they don't think it's a problem but they always reserve the right to deny claim.

Not for headlights in general and the risks of implications are low if its direct replacement with no tempering of wirings etc.

However, with that said, AD always reserve the right to deny claim for anything that's not stock so YMMV

Alot of things in life are wants but not needs. In fact you can live without headlights especially in our brightly lit island, a car might be just a form of transport for some but a prized possession for others so it would be unwise to impose your thinking onto others.

Kmc will never risk giving you a blanket statement that they will not void your warranty because who knows what permutations of electronics might cause what kind of unforeseen outcomes? They will probably give you the "standard" reply that they don't think it's a problem but they always reserve the right to deny claim.

If you don't check with komoco then I think no one will be able to give you a correct answer.lol....

Just change at you own risk.

Maybe its just me, but I quite like the yellow and white light combination for the headlights+DRL. Not going to change mine. :)

Not only that. I also noticed yellow halogen bulbs have longer distance throw and penetration in rain.

Maybe it's just psychological effect.

Not only that. I also noticed yellow halogen bulbs have longer distance throw and penetration in rain.

Maybe it's just psychological effect.

I might just ask them to check the sensor when I set the headlights to auto. Seems that sometimes it will still be on when there is sunlight

I might just ask them to check the sensor when I set the headlights to auto. Seems that sometimes it will still be on when there is sunlight

The sensor seems like always have problem de. Lol.