2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

How can COE started running after road tax, should be same date, 17th Jan 2019.

I see. Cuz i thought, for eg, 17th jan to 16 feb. At least for the motorcycle road tax it was like that. Didn't know car one was 17th to 17th inclusive.
↡ Advertisement

Paid last week, still no picture no sound, SE vague. Perhaps because of solar film backlog?

Now they need to install solar film on every car before deliver to customer, maybe they need longer lead time. Last time they give solar film voucher to customer to go to the shop at their own time to install.

Now they need to install solar film on every car before deliver to customer, maybe they need longer lead time. Last time they give solar film voucher to customer to go to the shop at their own time to install.

like that better. Let them settle first. Less downtime

Neutral Newbie

Do u guys find that the wiper speed ard the same speed between 1 and 2, and the speed control doesn’t work on manual wiping. Only auto wiping?? Auto still need to control speed?

Se told me got 300-400 orders waiting for delivery currently. 1 day at best 50-60 cars roll out on the roads. Said it was delivered by trailer from penjuru to the warehouse, so how come will have 40km on the odometer leh?

Probably from factory to the port and up the ship.

Then they also need to drive up for the solar film and whatever misc items installation.

By 2021 should have a brand new model. But brand new model might have some problems, so some people might prefer to buy facelift model or model reaching end cycle.

Yea. At least for myself, I prefer getting facelifted models which has most of the issues rectified by then while not being too outdated in terms of design.

At least for this Avante, I waited for a year for the facelift. Haha.

I find Kumho a bit noisy... but they're lasting... and grip is good...

You've got that right... the original brand was Laser Shades which cost twice as much... $100 for how many pieces? I don't like it cos it obscures your vision, especially at night...

I find the stock tyres rather decent for comfort and noise level.

Initially thought of changing it to Bridgestone upon collection, but decided to stay put since the tyres are not that bad.

I saw carosell selling for $60

You can buy from ur se for $73

I brought mine from se so far so good

Yes is easy to remove n put back as it is magnetic

But ur insurance long before you get ur car alr registered.

Insurance I believe they will do adjustment after you register your car.

Even they need to drive the car up and down the transport ship also cannot clock such a high mileage de. Likely they drive the car out to do some installation etc.

I know those who got the Elantra has a higher mileage clocked in some cases.

In fact some bros here have seen brand new Hyundai driven around in trade plates at Sin Min area.

Actually, the concern is more on how your new car was handled before it was handed to you rather than mileage I feel.

Oh means u got number plate on 17th, the coe started running on 18th.

Should be number plate on the 18th and COE starts running the same day. :D

Then they also need to drive up for the solar film and whatever misc items installation.

Yea. At least for myself, I prefer getting facelifted models which has most of the issues rectified by then while not being too outdated in terms of design.

Initially thought of changing it to Bridgestone upon collection, but decided to stay put since the tyres are not that bad.

In fact some bros here have seen brand new Hyundai driven around in trade plates at Sin Min area.

Actually, the concern is more on how your new car was handled before it was handed to you rather than mileage I feel.

i asked before leh they say will not do any adjustment

i asked before leh they say will not do any adjustment

Ooh. I think should be ok la. Mine was a day or two earlier than my registration date. 

Stock tires decent for noise level?????

U travel a few more k then u comment....

My AD using same tires......not even 10k old....I Bo Simi eh tahan liao

Stock tires decent for noise level?????

U travel a few more k then u comment....

My AD using same tires......not even 10k old....I Bo Simi eh tahan liao

Oh. Ok. Yea. Maybe tyres still new.

Or perhaps I am used to "noisy" tyres.

Oh. Ok. Yea. Maybe tyres still new.

Or perhaps I am used to "noisy" tyres.

Strangely I find the stock tyres reasonably quiet on normal roads even though the tyre roar is loud on the coarse sections of the AYE

Strangely I find the stock tyres reasonably quiet on normal roads even though the tyre roar is loud on the coarse sections of the AYE

Perhaps the sound proofing is quite good

Perhaps the sound proofing is quite good

I saw that there are sound proofing materials installed on the front wheel arch. You can see it by popping up your bonnet and seeing through the empty holes on the sides.

But like what one bro say, maybe the tyres are still new and it's still too early to tell.

↡ Advertisement