2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Yup base model, no free servicing.

But I haven't really started haggling yet.

In any case, what ballpark figure is good to start haggling with?

You can try to ask your SE see if he/she can throw in some freebies to sweeten the deal.

Maybe can start with petrol vouchers?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Thanks brothers for their quick replies!

I clarified with my SE, he is willing to give me the 12k trade in rebate even though I don't have a used car.

Was quoted 74k for the base model.. But I see other people posts that thay can get the S model for the same price..

Is 74k for base model good price?

Classic example of listed price is fake... hard to comment whether is a good price, they shift the retail price up and down..not the lowest price and it is also not the highest price.

More or less there, komoco more willing to help u secure your Coe & Car.

• Praise 1

Classic example of listed price is fake... hard to comment whether is a good price, they shift the retail price up and down..not the lowest price and it is also not the highest price.

• Praise 1

I actually think there is no good price when you buy something. It is more like if you need it, no matter how expensive, also considered a good price. But if you dont need that something, how cheap the price is, also not a good price. :)

Yea, Komoco is more or less willing to secure the COE and deliver the car to you. I believe they might have indented alot of vehicles in anticipation to meet their goals and sales targets. Holding inventory is also a cost to them.

Looking at the delivery times... I don't think they indent ahead of orders but just in time when orders are placed...

Anybody  knows where to install the automatic electric side mirror for new hyundai avante ?

• Praise 1

If you don't let the agent do the service, anything happen kmc still  warranty ?

They potentially do not need to reduce price for the Avante, because the car can already sell on its own. If you compare the car to other makes with similar feature (less KIA), the Avante is really a price winner. Of course you need to set aside Korean vs Japanese and OMV.

A buyer who is looking predominantly at price to features, this car wins most Japanese brands for sure.

I feel the only competitor they have is the K3, which is also doing quite well.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

Yes, was quite surprised when I saw the list of items included in the servicing package. Made me think like the servicing package is just worth $100 each time you send in the car. So assuming 5 years free servicing, every year send in 2 times, at most you utilize 11 times servicing. 11 x $100, the actual value is probably about $1100 if you do the same service outside (less factoring that the cost will increase over time due to inflation or changes to engine oil prices).

It depends on the package you are taking up. I believe the 74k S package is no longer available considering that the price was based on a COE rebate of $8888, for CNY period.

I believe $74k for basic trim comes without any free servicing too?

If you don't let the agent do the service, anything happen kmc still  warranty ?

They potentially do not need to reduce price for the Avante, because the car can already sell on its own. If you compare the car to other makes with similar feature (less KIA), the Avante is really a price winner. Of course you need to set aside Korean vs Japanese and OMV.

A buyer who is looking predominantly at price to features, this car wins most Japanese brands for sure.

I feel the only competitor they have is the K3, which is also doing quite well.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

Yes, was quite surprised when I saw the list of items included in the servicing package. Made me think like the servicing package is just worth $100 each time you send in the car. So assuming 5 years free servicing, every year send in 2 times, at most you utilize 11 times servicing. 11 x $100, the actual value is probably about $1100 if you do the same service outside (less factoring that the cost will increase over time due to inflation or changes to engine oil prices).

It depends on the package you are taking up. I believe the 74k S package is no longer available considering that the price was based on a COE rebate of $8888, for CNY period.

I believe $74k for basic trim comes without any free servicing too?

how much the final total is plus interest. . . .?????

If you don't let the agent do the service, anything happen kmc still warranty ?

If you don't let the agent do the service, anything happen kmc still warranty ?

how much the final total is plus interest. . . .ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼

superzhen, on 07 Apr 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:snapback.png

This warranty question has been asked gazillion times. If you are scared then pay for the 10 year servicing package.

With $$, anything can be solved.

• Praise 1

how much the final total is plus interest. . . .?????

superzhen, on 07 Apr 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:snapback.png

I cant comment on that if they will void your warranty. This is the first time driving Hyundai. I guess it would be best if bros who have prior experience servicing their cars outside and need to claim warranty to advice. :) 

Anybody knows where to install the automatic electric side mirror for new hyundai avante ?

Electrical and wiring warranty void

Experienced please share

I cant comment on that if they will void your warranty. This is the first time driving Hyundai. I guess it would be best if bros who have prior experience servicing their cars outside and need to claim warranty to advice. :) 

any bro book? any one know recent price ?

i book basic avante 2 weeks back 69k++ .-  no feebies no nothing,  just told all is standard as per komoco contract.  Last week informed by agent ,  COE kena get at  29k++.  .  weekend paid up balance as delivery coming end of month.  really fast service.

• Praise 1

i book basic avante 2 weeks back 69k++ .-  no feebies no nothing,  just told all is standard as per komoco contract.  Last week informed by agent ,  COE kena get at  29k++.  .  weekend paid up balance as delivery coming end of month.  really fast service.

What colourr you choose?

me too ! approximately end april

hi did u trade in you old car ?

I got the coe,sale say will register around this two week,may get the car around may :)

Any hyundai avante fan club ?

20/3/19 do the booking for white and got the coe too ,will receive my car approximately end april

white. was told favourite. must wait until mid may. dont know now the car is ready end of month

great. Mean a shipment due end april. imagine we get all the owners gather for a photooot end april????

those still considering which car is best to buy in sgp. no need to argue.

hyundai Avante voted as the best car most worth to buy in sgp.

i book basic avante 2 weeks back 69k++ .- no feebies no nothing, just told all is standard as per komoco contract. Last week informed by agent , COE kena get at 29k++. . weekend paid up balance as delivery coming end of month. really fast service.

i went to pi. price is above your price. but shipping also in mid may.
↡ Advertisement