2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

white. was told favourite. must wait until mid may. dont know now the car is ready end of month

Think they are now quite careful in managing customer's epxectations.

White is quite nice in my opinion. Congrats and enjoy your ride soon. :)

me too ! approximately end april

Any hyundai avante fan club ?

There should be one closed FB group if i am not wrong.

great. Mean a shipment due end april. imagine we get all the owners gather for a photooot end april????

those still considering which car is best to buy in sgp. no need to argue.

hyundai Avante voted as the best car most worth to buy in sgp.

Yea, the Avante is the most value for $ car now in the market i believe.

Can see at least 2 daily. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i went to pi. price is above your price. but shipping also in mid may.

hi. coe is up so price will go up a bit.

there are no Parallel importer for hyundai. all imported by Komoco. they just got authorised agents .

Just check with Jazz 1.3...so long price is same or lower just buy. cannot go wrong.

• Praise 1

there are no Parallel importer for hyundai. all imported by Komoco. they just got authorised agents .

Just check with Jazz 1.3...so long price is same or lower just buy. cannot go wrong.

noted.
  • Praise 2

imagine we get all the owners gather for a photooot end april????

Good  [bounce2] 

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

My colleague told me this morning that my avante has only one reverse light when I'm reversing. I checked the two lamps at the rear bumper and they look different. The left one has a diffuser and the right one seems to house some sensor. Anyone any idea what they are?

• Praise 1

My colleague told me this morning that my avante has only one reverse light when I'm reversing. I checked the two lamps at the rear bumper and they look different. The left one has a diffuser and the right one seems to house some sensor. Anyone any idea what they are?

Yes, our Avante only has one reverse light.

The other light is the rear fog light. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Yes, our Avante only has one reverse light.

The other light is the rear fog light.

Oh I see. How to turn on the rear fog light?

It took me a while to figure that out too. :)

but remember DON'T ON when driving especially at night, it cause glare to rear drivers.

I have flash few times but most drivers seem cannt understand???

• Praise 1

but remember DON'T ON when driving especially at night, it cause glare to rear drivers.

During heavy rain i will turn on the headlights for visibility....if very heavy i will turn on both the front and rear fog lights for added visiblity...

During heavy rain i will turn on the headlights for visibility....if very heavy i will turn on both the front and rear fog lights for added visiblity...

not necessary.. tail light is good enough..

Neutral Newbie

me too ! approximately end april

Any hyundai avante fan club ?

There is a "SG Avante Club" telegram chat group, you can search for the link in this forum or just search in telegram.

Yes, I only try it out in the car park to ensure that the light is working. 

For Singapore maybe tail lights enough... but if you're on NSHW better to have rear fog lights....

Or maybe in places with really thick fogs. I think Singapore roads are generally quite well litted - to the extend that many drivers actually forget to turn on their headlamps.

Yes, I only try it out in the car park to ensure that the light is working.

Or maybe in places with really thick fogs. I think Singapore roads are generally quite well litted - to the extend that many drivers actually forget to turn on their headlamps.

Not just fog but when there's torrential downpours and you're on an endless highway that isn't quite busy with traffic... faster vehicles than you coming from behind can see you through the deluge from a distance and take evasive action... otherwise they may just plough into your back... I always turn on the back fog lights for this reason... the front fog lamps helps with illuminating the lane markings helping to keep you in lane... also another important safety reason to have them... front fog lamps are not meant to pierce the fog... those are spot lights... those are not legal in Singapore to use at anytime...

Neutral Newbie

Anyone finds the new avante sound system a bit weak? Especially the back seats, the speakers sound muffled. My old avante with an after market pioneer much more shiok. But now so many functions link to the head unit, not sure can change or not.

Anyone finds the new avante sound system a bit weak? Especially the back seats, the speakers sound muffled. My old avante with an after market pioneer much more shiok. But now so many functions link to the head unit, not sure can change or not.

Weak because you compared stock speakers to your after market speakers.

If you have S or Elite trims, additional tweeters are already included.

otherwise, just install your after market stuff and you can enjoy the old avante sound.

↡ Advertisement