2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

For those who just got their Hyundai cars, anyone got their insurance cover (KMC insist i get AXA) as well? It has been 3 weeks and i've not received anything (nor is there any insurance policy in my AXA portal). Just wondering if this is normal or i'm the exception

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi, I was told that the insurance policy will come in a few weeks time however the car is insured with the policy once is due for collection.

• Praise 2

For those who just got their Hyundai cars, anyone got their insurance cover (KMC insist i get AXA) as well? It has been 3 weeks and i've not received anything (nor is there any insurance policy in my AXA portal). Just wondering if this is normal or i'm the exception

Login via one motoring to see whether you are covered.
  • Praise 3

If you have no insurance, lta wont register the car and kmc wont let u collect.

Anything happens means kmc screwed up, dont worry and enjoy the ride.

• Praise 1

Hi, I plan to change rim and/or tyre immediately once i can collect my car by this weekend. Hence looking for someone who is keen to change or upgrade from 15" to 16" rim.

Condition: Excellent (9.9/10)

Keen to sell the rims or rims with tyres.

Avante S model default tyre is Kumho ES01 KH27- fuel saving tyre), Size: 205/55R16

Sport rim size is 16" Sport Rim PCD 5x114.3

Pm me for picture of the rim and price

• Praise 1

guys, how to read komoco price list now?

it is excluding coe? and there are other component like trade in rebate and other rebate... 

for example, avante auto 79999 list price, after all rebate becomes 51999

if no trade in, then is 66999

if add coe, maybe says 25k, becomes 91999???

how come so expensive now?

i got my elantra last year at 71999 all in only

• Praise 1

Hi, I plan to change rim and/or tyre immediately once i can collect my car by this weekend. Hence looking for someone who is keen to change or upgrade from 15" to 16" rim.

Condition: Excellent (9.9/10)

Keen to sell the rims or rims with tyres.

Avante S model default tyre is Kumho ES01 KH27- fuel saving tyre), Size: 205/55R16

Sport rim size is 16" Sport Rim PCD 5x114.3

Pm me for picture of the rim and price

Fyi, the rims come with built in TPMS(tyre pressure monitoring system). So you need to take apart the tyres and rims as well to take out the TPMS

Fyi, the rims come with built in TPMS(tyre pressure monitoring system). So you need to take apart the tyres and rims as well to take out the TPMS

Thanks UncleSky for the advise. Will ask tyreshop to be careful when removing the tyre from rim so as not to damage the TPMS.

guys, how to read komoco price list now?

it is excluding coe? and there are other component like trade in rebate and other rebate... 

for example, avante auto 79999 list price, after all rebate becomes 51999

if no trade in, then is 66999

if add coe, maybe says 25k, becomes 91999???

how come so expensive now?

i got my elantra last year at 71999 all in only

If I am not wrong, with or without trade in, the price is still 51999 before COE.

Thus the pricing should read 51999 + COE rebate value.

If I am not wrong, with or without trade in, the price is still 51999 before COE.

Thus the pricing should read 51999 + COE rebate value.

I see, so roughly about 80k Edited by WangZhizhong

I see, so roughly about 80k

Should be lesser. Rebate amt is not equal to coe price. Rebate can be 21k but komoco may still bid the coe for you at 30+k.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I got my Avante in Feb.  This morning, the tire low pressure light came out and showed that the 2 front tires were of "low pressure".  From the display, all 4 tires were around 29/ 30 PSI.  I went to the petrol kiosk & filled them all to 32 PSI.  However, the warning light continued.  And even after driving around the entire day, it remains lighted although the tire pressure maintains at around 32 PSI.

Anyone has any advice or similar experience?  Thanks.

First out of factory , pressure is 38 psi for 4 tires.  You can try increasing the pressure to 35 and above.

After 600 km on the road , my pressure is now 35 with no warning TPMS alert.

Hi,

I got my Avante in Feb.  This morning, the tire low pressure light came out and showed that the 2 front tires were of "low pressure".  From the display, all 4 tires were around 29/ 30 PSI.  I went to the petrol kiosk & filled them all to 32 PSI.  However, the warning light continued.  And even after driving around the entire day, it remains lighted although the tire pressure maintains at around 32 PSI.

gotta pump it up way more and it also depends whether your tyres are hot or cold.

Neutral Newbie

Should I pump it higher than 32PSI? Cos I thought that is like the recommended tire pressure for the car? Am referring to cold tire pressure.

I'm thinking whether it could be the sensor has issues instead.

Should I pump it higher than 32PSI? Cos I thought that is like the recommended tire pressure for the car? Am referring to cold tire pressure.

I'm thinking whether it could be the sensor has issues instead.

Cold tire pressure should pump 34 or 35psi or 235-240kpa. I find 34psi is best as it is not too hard nor too soft. At 35psi the car feel more willing to move but abit too hard and car will feel more bumpy. For your info those slim type spare tire the pressure is much higher at 60psi, double the normal tire pressure. So don't worry that tire will over-inflate and explode, it can take the pressure of 34-35psi comfortably for normal daily drive. 

I see, so roughly about 80k

Yes, S model should be in the range of 78k to 81k ba.

I am not sure if they will raise the price significantly after this round of bidding which saw a relatively huge jump. 

Hi,

It should clear away after you pump up the tyres. You might want to monitor a few days.

↡ Advertisement