2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Either your SE is too notch and willing to go the extra mile to pay for you.

OR

The SE is your relative.

First time I’m hearing this too.

cause i was trading in my car to her own contact so it took a while for them to settle the balance. to survive in the sales line, its all about going the extra mile regardless whether you are selling a perodua or hyundai, there is a reason why my SE is easily top sales every month simply thru referrals. 

feel free to pm me if anyone needs a reliable contact from kmc.  [bounce2]

↡ Advertisement

cause i was trading in my car to her own contact so it took a while for them to settle the balance. to survive in the sales line, its all about going the extra mile regardless whether you are selling a perodua or hyundai, there is a reason why my SE is easily top sales every month simply thru referrals.

feel free to pm me if anyone needs a reliable contact from kmc. [bounce2]

Remember to get referral commissions from her. A few hundred dollars for each successful deal.

Is the road tax, registration date, and insurance date supposed to be on the same date? I notice my insurance date is earlier. Will there be any issue one year later?

19 hours ago, julianxie said:

Is the road tax, registration date, and insurance date supposed to be on the same date? I notice my insurance date is earlier. Will there be any issue one year later?

No issue... you just renew payment earlier which is good cos you have to have renewed insurance before your road tax can be paid... your SE probably knows this and arranged it such that he could pay the 6 months for you...

1 hour ago, teomingern said:

No issue... you just renew payment earlier which is good cos you have to have renewed insurance before your road tax can be paid... your SE probably knows this and arranged it such that he could pay the 6 months for you...

Thanks buddy

34 minutes ago, StanleyWong_170286 said:

hello !

anyone has any figures for fc thus far?

i am more or less gonna book one today :D after i test drive the i30

thanks

rgds

Stan

test drive i30 but book avante? 

fc is always subjective to your own driving condition which is inaccurate. 

if you want good fc, buy a hybrid. 

Yeap just testing out i30. But more or less see set on avante.

Not wrong in being subjective, thus asking around here to gather some data.

I did look into hybrid, but the premium to be paid don't really look appealing. Besides I'm only doing about 2000km per month from home to work to home, the ROI can be quite far....

3 hours ago, ferrytales said:

test drive i30 but book avante? 

fc is always subjective to your own driving condition which is inaccurate. 

if you want good fc, buy a hybrid. 

11 hours ago, ikenshinn said:

hello !

thanks

rgds

Stan

My effective one is around 11km/l, this includes 2 trip to JB (of course with jam 😞 ), driving in eco mode 99% of time

My driving style is steady: I do zoom pass heavy and slowly moving vehicle on highway ,but i don't speed. Once I achieve the speed (either speed limit or what the traffic allow), I will be good boy and just cruise in the same lane. 

refer to here https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/sharing-cost-buying-owning-hyundai-avante-2019-base-model-6063493.html for detail

13 hours ago, ikenshinn said:

hello !

thanks

rgds

Stan

60% highway/40% city ~11.5km/l to 12km/l

If do more city drive, consumption is ~10.5km/l to 11km/l

I pump Caltex 95. 

16 hours ago, ikenshinn said:

Yeap just testing out i30. But more or less see set on avante.

Not wrong in being subjective, thus asking around here to gather some data.

I did look into hybrid, but the premium to be paid don't really look appealing. Besides I'm only doing about 2000km per month from home to work to home, the ROI can be quite far....

Will suggest the i30 if boot space isn't too important to you... or take the i30 wagon. I think the premium for the better engine is worth it... much easier to drive... but Avante is excellent value for money... nothing can touch it at this moment where value is concerned...

3 hours ago, teomingern said:

Will suggest the i30 if boot space isn't too important to you... or take the i30 wagon. I think the premium for the better engine is worth it... much easier to drive... but Avante is excellent value for money... nothing can touch it at this moment where value is concerned...

Got it thanks!

The boot space is slightly bigger than what I have now. Do not too bad. Yeah the engine is better and more frugal (if needed to) than avante. 

Wagon is out of my reach though. 20k extra. Though me and my wife kind it, think our decision is leaning towards i30 now. And yes avante is choke full of value added stuff! Thus the headache haha

3 hours ago, teomingern said:

Got it thanks!

The boot space is slightly bigger than what I have now. Do not too bad. Yeah the engine is better and more frugal (if needed to) than avante. 

Wagon is out of my reach though. 20k extra. Though me and my wife kind it, think our decision is leaning towards i30 now. And yes avante is choke full of value added stuff! Thus the headache haha

2 hours ago, ikenshinn said:

Got it thanks!

wait a while for promo if you are not in a rush. there was once kmc gave free upgrade from i30 hatch to wagon at 91999 previously.