2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

1 hour ago, ikenshinn said:

Was that when both r in the same Cat?

yup both in cat b and they were selling at 91999 and they were clearing stocks for the i30t. now i30t in cat a selling at 86999. 

↡ Advertisement

On 9/3/2019 at 10:50 AM, ikenshinn said:

Got it thanks!

The boot space is slightly bigger than what I have now. Do not too bad. Yeah the engine is better and more frugal (if needed to) than avante. 

Wagon is out of my reach though. 20k extra. Though me and my wife kind it, think our decision is leaning towards i30 now. And yes avante is choke full of value added stuff! Thus the headache haha

current avante boot space is big, can fit in a 20" foldable bicycle and 4 kick scooters

1 hour ago, carluv said:

current avante boot space is big, can fit in a 20" foldable bicycle and 4 kick scooters

Bigger than previous elantra?

Neutral Newbie

Hello,

pardon me for this dumb question.. just got my car. is there another usb port somewhere where I can stick in my usb stick for music when using Android Auto? Or is there a way to go around this problem like using a USB hub? 

Anyone? Hyundai car install Titanium series solar films from Glymaxx enterprise when u get ur new car (with top up of over $500)during purchase. 10 years warranty for defects and after 2 years wrinkles n bubbles but shop doesn't respond to call or message to go down for replacement.

1 hour ago, Earthng said:

Anyone? Hyundai car install Titanium series solar films from Glymaxx enterprise when u get ur new car (with top up of over $500)during purchase. 10 years warranty for defects and after 2 years wrinkles n bubbles but shop doesn't respond to call or message to go down for replacement.

Approach komoco for help. 

18 hours ago, 13177 said:

Bigger than previous elantra?

no idea how big is previous elantra. when i go to showroom, i brought along my 16" bicycle and scooters, and it all can fit in with space left. So got the new car, go n buy a 20" foldable bicycle and it fits in

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Medscy said:

Hello,

pardon me for this dumb question.. just got my car. is there another usb port somewhere where I can stick in my usb stick for music when using Android Auto? Or is there a way to go around this problem like using a USB hub? 

i think there is a usb port in the center console but not sure whether it connect with android auto or not....

On 9/6/2019 at 8:48 AM, Medscy said:

Hello,

If I am not mistaken, you can only use the USB port which is outside the centre console for AA and music. 

I have not personally used a USB hub to workaround this however. 

On 9/6/2019 at 8:48 AM, Medscy said:

Hello,

Hi , i think the only work around is to save the songs onto phone .

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bros! In my opinion, it's quite dumb of the designer not to take in mutilple USB ports into consideration.. This is not a very expensive option... Anyway, will try using a USB hub and share here... But I suspect the hub may be underpowered to support the AA... Apparently, AA is quite sensitive... I was using a 3rd party USB type C cable and the connection kept dropping. 

On 9/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, ferrytales said:

yup both in cat b and they were selling at 91999 and they were clearing stocks for the i30t. now i30t in cat a selling at 86999. 

Today's papers advertised $91,999... price went up or that's the Cat B stock?

23 hours ago, Medscy said:

Thanks bros! In my opinion, it's quite dumb of the designer not to take in mutilple USB ports into consideration.. This is not a very expensive option... Anyway, will try using a USB hub and share here... But I suspect the hub may be underpowered to support the AA... Apparently, AA is quite sensitive... I was using a 3rd party USB type C cable and the connection kept dropping. 

I think this is the same for most cars which supports AA in the market today. I believe the option also involves software developments to read more than 1 device as well. 

23 hours ago, Medscy said:

More USB ports may mean higher costs, and a higher OMV and that’s a no no for Singaporeans 

Furthermore it requires a more elaborate electrical system to prevent battery drain and maybe a need for a larger battery which again adds to the costs. 

In any case there are cars which cost 10-20k more without any USB ports or AA

14 minutes ago, therock said:

More USB ports may mean higher costs, and a higher OMV and that’s a no no for Singaporeans 

Furthermore it requires a more elaborate electrical system to prevent battery drain and maybe a need for a larger battery which again adds to the costs. 

In any case there are cars which cost 10-20k more without any USB ports or AA

True, like you said some cars 10-20k more or have a higher OMV also doesnt mean have more USB port. Lol.

↡ Advertisement