2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Should I pump it higher than 32PSI? Cos I thought that is like the recommended tire pressure for the car? Am referring to cold tire pressure.

I'm thinking whether it could be the sensor has issues instead.

Pump recommended +3 bcos tyres will be warmed when u reach the station n most ppl will pump again after 2 weeks which by then it’ll drop by 2 psi..

Be wary when the telegram group chat starts organizing group buys by one or two person, most of the time they have vested interests.

No need to make it too explicit.

Be wary when the telegram group chat starts organizing group buys by one or two person, most of the time they have vested interests.

I don't see any issues with a group buy, so long as the buyer gets  a better deal than making a single purchase direct via the sales person at the showroom.

So what if the group buy organiser gets a kick back? It's none of my business so long as I get a better deal. 

who cares whether they have vested interests or not?

if i can get engine oil/filters at a cheaper rate than from stockists, i will be glad regardless of whatever interests the organizer has. 

otherwise, you can gladly go buy at a higher price to avoid the vested interests. 

comparing to apple to apple not apple to orange. 

• Praise 2

Haha.. if the price benefits alot for the group, den y not?

But I dunno which group chat u toking about though. Usually groupbuys are there to let interested buyers enjoy more $$ discount.

Some do it so can enjoy discount together.

If u toking about vested interests, tats quite different already.

End to end, willing seller willing buyer as they said.

• Praise 1

If you have no insurance, lta wont register the car and kmc wont let u collect.

Anything happens means kmc screwed up, dont worry and enjoy the ride.

I received a letter 5 months into car collection claiming I did not pay for my insurance cover. Did not have bank records, forgot if the oayment went thru, then KMC said the payment did not go thru and i had to pay again. Received the insurnace cert though.
  • Praise 1

Does anyone has lobang on steering wheel button add on/ upgrade on the base model to enable cruise control ?

I wished to help, but currently the sg stockist says no stock is available frm the kr side.

Cost about $150 to change 1 control panel.

Another way is to change the wheel into the d shape steering which theres a guy selling and installing in the telegram group.

I received a letter 5 months into car collection claiming I did not pay for my insurance cover. Did not have bank records, forgot if the oayment went thru, then KMC said the payment did not go thru and i had to pay again. Received the insurnace cert though.

What happened den? Did the insurance co say that u r covered or not since u had the cover note/cert.
  • Praise 1

Can like that one meh? They issue the insurance certificate without getting your money?

Can like that one meh? They issue the insurance certificate without getting your money?

kmc give me my car also when i havent settle the balance payment but it was only a few hundred bucks. my se settled for me first then i transferred back to her.  [:p]

kmc give me my car also when i havent settle the balance payment but it was only a few hundred bucks. my se settled for me first then i transferred back to her.  [:p]

First time i hear havent settle the balance payment of your car, AD would go ahead to register the car and even allow you to collect it?  [:/]  Maybe in your case, your SE help you to settle the payment already, thats why they registered and let you collect your car.

kmc give me my car also when i havent settle the balance payment but it was only a few hundred bucks. my se settled for me first then i transferred back to her. [:p]

Either your SE is too notch and willing to go the extra mile to pay for you.

OR

The SE is your relative.

First time I’m hearing this too.

• Praise 2

First time i hear havent settle the balance payment of your car, AD would go ahead to register the car and even allow you to collect it? [:/] Maybe in your case, your SE help you to settle the payment already, thats why they registered and let you collect your car.

Insurance lar bro...