2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

33 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Incorrect.

TPMS in basic model will light up when your tyre pressure falls below 200KPa

That’s what he meant bro.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

Last 2 units of Avante basic model in white to clear.

image.png.0f0b2f64cf812fc9056a5c8794ca9c02.png

81999 for the basic model is very expensive bro..
My friend paid 69k in April this year... 

I don't know if there are any further discounts, otherwise I will prefer to get something else for that kind of money... 

8 hours ago, therock said:

I don't know if there are any further discounts, otherwise I will prefer to get something else for that kind of money... 

They sell according to the current coe price? Your friend who paid $69k, how much was the coe?

8 hours ago, therock said:

Wait till you see the prices for the Kia Cerato.

To compare, in Jan 2017 during the Motorshow, the Kia K3 Cerato L / EX was selling $83K / $$89K when Cat A COE was $51K

Cat A COE is only $38,500 now. The mark up by C&C is cut throat @ $23K profit margin for the bread and butter Cerato L.

image.png.4386a3186b7e83299dd5bcbe19055495.png

Edited by Vinceng

10 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Aah COE 33-34K the car was 69k... Now COE 38K they selling 80k for clearance model... Mark up by more than 5k now lol...

Ya, how come the price up so much?

9 hours ago, 13177 said:

Ya, how come the price up so much?

Need to earn back money from lockdown deals? But more likely if I evaluate with simple econs logic: demand is very high, outstrips their supply, so they just earn more per car since not enough stock to sell?

Actually I did some sums on KM Honda Jazz, similar pattern also, the mark up increased by $5k compared to start of 2020...

18 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Need to earn back money from lockdown deals? But more likely if I evaluate with simple econs logic: demand is very high, outstrips their supply, so they just earn more per car since not enough stock to sell?

Actually I did some sums on KM Honda Jazz, similar pattern also, the mark up increased by $5k compared to start of 2020...

Yes, a friend of mine booked the Jazz 1.3 during CB for $69,999. After COE bidding comes back, the price immediately shot up $5k. I believe the price now is more than $75k already. 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:09 AM, therock said:

Reduced to only $79999 already.

There is an ongoing service campaign pertaining to the headlamp. 

Was adviced by the SA earlier when my car was sent in. 

The service campaign is related to the high beam flipping mechanism - cannot be engaged. 

The check will add around 1hr additional to your service.

On 10/1/2020 at 1:17 PM, PaulMeng said:

Reduced to only $79999 already.

Haha $80k for a Jazz way overpriced lor, I was actually considering the $80k Avante (old model) but KMC die die dont want to offer G package and I dont want to end up in the same boat as other seniors in the forum kenna asked for 5 digit top up...

In the end we bought the Vios at $80k with G package and alot of freebies thrown in FOC. The Vios had a nicer ride than the Jazz so just whack lor...

• Praise 1

On 10/7/2020 at 10:02 AM, yellowshaun said:

Haha $80k for a Jazz way overpriced lor, I was actually considering the $80k Avante (old model) but KMC die die dont want to offer G package and I dont want to end up in the same boat as other seniors in the forum kenna asked for 5 digit top up...

In the end we bought the Vios at $80k with G package and alot of freebies thrown in FOC. The Vios had a nicer ride than the Jazz so just whack lor...

but vios is a barebone car, lowest was 69k also i remembered. 

80k vios vs 80k avante, avante anytime man. 

• Praise 1

On 10/7/2020 at 10:02 AM, yellowshaun said:

just go ahead with your preferred choice, will be no regret

Every buyer will defend their choice of car. 

Ultimately it’s your money, just buy what you like.

No need to put down other car or people’s choice.

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, ferrytales said:

but vios is a barebone car, lowest was 69k also i remembered. 

80k vios vs 80k avante, avante anytime man.  

Haha yeah the plastic interior cannot match the avante... 69k was when COE was 10k lower =D If KMC had a G package it would have been a really difficult dilemma to choose (cause we rented an avante in korea and it drove really really nicely, loved it very much!)... =D

58 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Haha yeah the plastic interior cannot match the avante... 69k was when COE was 10k lower =D If KMC had a G package it would have been a really difficult dilemma to choose (cause we rented an avante in korea and it drove really really nicely, loved it very much!)... =D

there is g package, all you needed to do was ask and pay, you want guaranteed delivery by next bid also can, pay more. 

tell them you are willing to pay 105k avante s or 110k for avante elite, i guarantee stamp chop they will deliver the car to you by the next bid. 

all these g/non-g are just marketing gimmicks. 

Edited by ferrytales