2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Clutched

Anyone change ATF at the 1st servicing ?

Or even the other liquids of the car like coolant, brake fluid, etc ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anyone change ATF at the 1st servicing ?

Or even the other liquids of the car like coolant, brake fluid, etc ?

1st service only need change Engine Oil and filter.

Other fluids no need to replace, just inspect and check if the level is sufficient.

• Praise 1

Boss,

Drive 3 months cannot decided whether air cond okay or not ?

Then must wait how long, boss ?

3yrs. 3 months still quite new. Of course aircon will be good.

European standard indeed. I was shocked when the SE told me the signal lights switch is on the left side instead of the usual right side.

Everytime i flick wrongly, the wipers came up. ð

You get used to it... most car brands have all standardized to have the signal and lights stalk on the left and wipers on the right... Hyundai & Kia made the switch I don't know when... but the previous Avante was still the other way round...

Supersonic

You get used to it... most car brands have all standardized to have the signal and lights stalk on the left and wipers on the right... Hyundai & Kia made the switch I don't know when... but the previous Avante was still the other way round...

Any reasons for non conti car brands to switch the signal and lights stalk to the left le? But think many jap car brands still on the right?!

Supersonic

You should ask the Service advisor to check when you go for your first servicing.

I have been driving my car for 3 months and I find 1 not adequate only when my wife is onboard.

Wherever the wife is, the place will be very hot, that is nature of women power. Dont believe ask @Jamesc.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Wherever the wife is, the place will be very hot, that is nature of women power. Dont believe ask @Jamesc.

He saying he got a hot wife lah.

:D

• Praise 1

Any reasons for non conti car brands to switch the signal and lights stalk to the left le? But think many jap car brands still on the right?!

Absolutely no idea... maybe standardizing reduces costs? Just shift the whole steering column across from left to right?

Absolutely no idea... maybe standardizing reduces costs? Just shift the whole steering column across from left to right?

AD Elantra sold here is European specs, so turn signal etc all follow european regulations.

AD Elantra sold here is European specs, so turn signal etc all follow european regulations.

You mean in Korea the turn signal is the other side meh? I thought our cars follow Australia specs... should follow the same side drive leh...

You mean in Korea the turn signal is the other side meh? I thought our cars follow Australia specs... should follow the same side drive leh...

Australian specs now only Euro 5.

We have been moved to K4 - Euro 6 countries.

Clutched

Anyone feel that the aircon filter doesn't work well ?

I am able to smell exhaust fumes in the car during traffic light stops. Once even able to smell rubbish sewage smell.

Any fix to this problem ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1