2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Torsion beam is a cost cutting measure, no matter how good you defend and say it.

This obsession with the type of suspension doesn't do any good, especially in a car you don't own bro.

Just like people in audiophile circles who fuss over whether their CD player is 1 bit or multi-bit, the proof is in the listening.

A good torsion beam can drive well, especially most local drivers never take their cars to the edge anyway. They rather have low OMV, low price, and take leather seats and auto features than worry about the type of suspension.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

This obsession with the type of suspension doesn't do any good, especially in a car you don't own bro.

Just like people in audiophile circles who fuss over whether their CD player is 1 bit or multi-bit, the proof is in the listening.

A good torsion beam can drive well, especially most local drivers never take their cars to the edge anyway. They rather have low OMV, low price, and take leather seats and auto features than worry about the type of suspension.

That's why Hyundai sell on the price factor. If they price it any higher, customers will buy jap cars already . Theirs is a price sensitive segment

Visited the showroom and salesman brought me to the hidden room to view. It's really gorgeous. Only can test drive in the compound and delivery expected to be Jan if book now.

• Praise 2

Visited the showroom and salesman brought me to the hidden room to view. It's really gorgeous. Only can test drive in the compound and delivery expected to be Jan if book now.

Did the SE tell you when they launching the car?

Whats the current promo?

New facelifted model. Of course looks nice

The front of this facelift model looks like the prius, where got nice?!

Precisely. Hyundai nicest was the Elantra MD version inside out. After the joker Ang Mo designer from Audi in charge, from Audi big mouth, come Hyundai also big mouth. Hyundai design basically just lost its character.

They should learn from Mazda in terms of design character. Just look at the 2019 Mazda 3, it's a great effort.

Edited by Heartbreakid

Precisely. Hyundai nicest was the Elantra MD version inside out. After the joker Ang Mo designer from Audi in charge, from Audi big mouth, come Hyundai also big mouth. Hyundai design basically just lost its character.

They should learn from Mazda in terms of design character. Just look at the 2019 Mazda 3, it's a great effort.

Actually the coming facelift elantra overall design still not bad la, only the front part of the car cannot make it.

Actually the coming facelift elantra overall design still not bad la, only the front part of the car cannot make it.

If they leave the front alone would be better.

Ya. Still the big mouth belongs to Audi DNA, put it into any make, it will look like a pirated copy of the original one, and that's what happening with Hyundai.

I still can't help to say the 1st generation fluid sculpture design by Hyundai's own designer was indeed a success because it was easily recognisable as a Hyundai and not something pirated.

Big Mouth wise, Mazda and Toyota did a great job in making the mouth belongs to theirs, not like Hyundai, trying here and there but ended up not here and there.

• Dislike 1

Ya. Still the big mouth belongs to Audi DNA, put it into any make, it will look like a pirated copy of the original one, and that's what happening with Hyundai.

I still can't help to say the 1st generation fluid sculpture design by Hyundai's own designer was indeed a success because it was easily recognisable as a Hyundai and not something pirated.

Big Mouth wise, Mazda and Toyota did a great job in making the mouth belongs to theirs, not like Hyundai, trying here and there but ended up not here and there. ð

Fluidic sculpture is by Hyundai in-house designer meh? Peter Schreyer was already chief designer of Hyundai-Kia at that time... that was 2010 I think...

Fluidic sculpture is by Hyundai in-house designer meh? Peter Schreyer was already chief designer of Hyundai-Kia at that time... that was 2010 I think...

There you go...

And the Fluidic Sculpture Design creators.

http://thenewswheel.com/explained-understanding-hyundais-fluidic-sculpture-design-philosophy/

post-13055-0-75601000-1543905612_thumb.png

post-13055-0-00823400-1543905624_thumb.png

Edited by Heartbreakid
↡ Advertisement