2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

$85k for elite trim consider not a bad deal with the current coe level. 2 years back elite trim sell over 100k plus and $85k can only only get you basic during one point of the time.

You booked during the closed door viewing?

Yes. I decided to go for it since they said they would not give the 7 yrs warranty and service anymore once they launch officially. I went for the S model.
↡ Advertisement

Yes. I decided to go for it since they said they would not give the 7 yrs warranty and service anymore once they launch officially. I went for the S model.

Maybe you should wait for the officially launch, since cannot believe much on what SE said de. But if you find the offer given to you is good, no need to think so much since already signed. Just wait for them to secure coe for you. Did they say when car can deliver?

Edited by 13177

Maybe you should wait for the officially launch, since cannot believe much on what SE said de. But if you find the offer given to you is good, no need to think so much since already signed. Just wait for them to secure coe for you. Did they say when car can deliver?

Yup, I am aware it could be salesman talk, but I didn't want to take the risk since my car COE is expiring soon and I needed to make decision soon instead of hoping for lower price later.

I am actually quite excited as it is my first Hyundai car.

They think delivery may be mid Jan, to target pre CNY delivery.

u can choose to not want the free 7 years servicing and deduct from the purchase price.

Yes, but in the end I kiasu and just went for it. :)
  • Praise 2

Yup, I am aware it could be salesman talk, but I didn't want to take the risk since my car COE is expiring soon and I needed to make decision soon instead of hoping for lower price later.

No right or wrong, you get a newer model than the out going one, and how about those who bought at a higher price when COE was much higher? This is consider good price but just that many think KM is marking up too much. And at the end you might be the one who will have the last laugh.

No right or wrong, you get a newer model than the out going one, and how about those who bought at a higher price when COE was much higher? This is consider good price but just that many think KM is marking up too much. And at the end you might be the one who will have the last laugh.

I also think KM is marking up too much, considering the low coe. But the sales agent hinted that I may still get it even if coe goes up by a certain amount, so I guess they want the margin to play with.

Just sharing Madza is having quite a good deal now too, up to 5k off, but warranty only 3 years.

Mazda 3? That's old model and stock now, that's why TEK is clearing before the new model come in.

How much can u deduct?

Deduct $2800... and 5 yrs warranty instead of 7 yrs. So effectively that $2800 is for 7 yrs servicing + 2 yrs extended warranty

Good la, can drive new car during cny. No need to think so much like what i have said. Lol.

I feel that the previous gen is nicer leh.

Anyone with me on this?

The previous gen indeed nicer but this avante also not bad except the front headlights and fog lights area.

I feel that the previous gen is nicer leh.

Anyone with me on this?

Hi

I am with you on this. However, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Elantra has lower omv means paying less taxes upfront. Parf value is lower, about 3 or 4 k lower than Altis after 10 years time.

Just did the 1st free car service. The car is comfortable, quiet, decent ride and fuel consumption. Ideal for family of 5 or less. The interior quality and the design is compatible with some of the leading jap cars in the current market. The safety features may be better than some competing brands. Overall, it is a competent and decent family car.

Waited 3 hours for 1st service. Not a problem for me, about the same time for BM too.

Will take note on some teething problems that some of you have.

• Praise 2

Hi

I am with you on this. However, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Elantra has lower omv means paying less taxes upfront. Parf value is lower, about 3 or 4 k lower than Altis after 10 years time.

Just did the 1st free car service. The car is comfortable, quiet, decent ride and fuel consumption. Ideal for family of 5 or less. The interior quality and the design is compatible with some of the leading jap cars in the current market. The safety features may be better than some competing brands. Overall, it is a competent and decent family car.

Waited 3 hours for 1st service. Not a problem for me, about the same time for BM too.

Will take note on some teething problems that some of you have.

Good that we have people like you continue to provide fair and objectvie comparison. This will result in more informed buyerd and put pressure on both KM and BM to ensure their price are competivie, which in turn will benefit the new buyers. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Aiyoh... guys... mark up high or not, you can't control... buying cars is always a relative exercise... if the price and feature set is good, then just buy lar... think so much also won't change the price or the market... it's just like that...

Edited by teomingern
↡ Advertisement