2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

My SE said the new Avante shares the same visor and magnetic sunshade as the Elantra AD model, don't know zhun or not. Can't be both models have exactly the same curves and shapes?? Otherwise can straightaway buy Elantra AD accessories now  [shocked] 

• Praise 1

My SE said the new Avante shares the same visor and magnetic sunshade as the Elantra AD model, don't know zhun or not. Can't be both models have exactly the same curves and shapes?? Otherwise can straightaway buy Elantra AD accessories now  [shocked] 

I also wanted the magnetic sunshade for my young kid in the back row, but my SE said they cannot give 3rd party accessories.  [:|]  [smash]

Am trying to source for magnetic sunshade, if anybody can share contact. TIA.

Dont believe so much on what SE said lo.

My SE said the new Avante shares the same visor and magnetic sunshade as the Elantra AD model, don't know zhun or not. Can't be both models have exactly the same curves and shapes?? Otherwise can straightaway buy Elantra AD accessories now [shocked]

Why not? Avante is actually just the facelift model of the Elantra AD whereby the front and rear exterior design updates and some interior dashboard updates. Other than those, still the same doors and roof as the Elantra AD.

I also wanted the magnetic sunshade for my young kid in the back row, but my SE said they cannot give 3rd party accessories. [:|][smash]

My SE oso said the same thing, but she still gives the accessories. Just that i need to self-collect it from the accessories shops.

I guess kmc dun want to b liable for anything that has to do with these accessories that's y came up with such policy.

My SE oso said the same thing, but she still gives the accessories. Just that i need to self-collect it from the accessories shops.

I guess kmc dun want to b liable for anything that has to do with these accessories that's y came up with such policy.

Can share which accessories shop? Maybe i can try my luck to get my own accessories there.

Thanks!

Cheaper but will kmc eventually secure the coe for the customer? Kmc can give high discount on their car price, but if coe did not go down, dont think kmc can honour the deal.

So far never heard any customer failed to secure COE after 6 or 8 bids.

Yeah. Me too, higher price. Only saving grace is the 7 years warranty and 7 years free servicing but probably not worth that premium as well.

And probably can't get it before CNY as well so the premium is not well justified imo.

Not worth the premium.

It's cheaper because 2800 is basically removing the 7 years free servicing and additional 2 years warranty.

Those who get it at 6k cheaper is 8 bid non guaranteed with ultra low coe rebate.

COE rebate is nothing la....6k discount is very good.

Does the wireless charger in 'S' trim supports fast-charge? For e.g. Samsung phones?

Dont think so.

I confronted my SE about the motorshow price, and she said, its not a good deal, those that signed it probably need to top up. I beg to differ and we'll see about that. See if will only get it on the 2nd run of coe bidding

Usually SE will give floor mats as basic. You can call or massage him or her for info.

Asked already, gave me all kinds of excuses... I asked one freebie he talk 10 mins... In the end I was too tired, gave up and just signed... :(

No floor mat? Though this item is standard de?

Looks like my SE really ngiao...

Should get at least floor mat and magnetic sun shade.

Those young SE maybe hard to get..go for the uncle. No need ask auto give.

Looks like many have said KMC uncles are better... Too late...:( Edited by hjw

Can share which accessories shop? Maybe i can try my luck to get my own accessories there.

Thanks!

I pm u coz dunno can share openly anot

I also wanted the magnetic sunshade for my young kid in the back row, but my SE said they cannot give 3rd party accessories.  [:|]  [smash]

You can buy from your se. It cost 73 and it is delivered to your hse. 

Dont think so.

I confronted my SE about the motorshow price, and she said, its not a good deal, those that signed it probably need to top up. I beg to differ and we'll see about that. See if will only get it on the 2nd run of coe bidding

Maybe need to top up if coe go up instead of coming down.