2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Anyway guys i created a telegram group for this avante so if any is interested just drop me a pm and i will add u in. Cheers

The previous elantra fb n our car May be got slight diff so the discussion maybe different too.

↡ Advertisement

Didn't notice the reddish tint on the rear windscreen until I drove the car home. It makes the rear aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

Bro post some pic of your black knight ..

Collected my car yesterday.

Engine quiet, smooth speed ramp up and down.

Sound and vibration insulation and absorption are better than my previous car.

So far all ok. Except fuel consumption which need to monitor from now on with eco mode. First 46 km used by kmc, next 48 km used by me, fuel consumption is 9.8L/100km.

Neutral Newbie

Having rear aircon indeed give the impression of the car looks more premium. But if the aircon is powerful enough, having rear aircon or not doesnt make a big difference?! [:p] You see altis so many generation, rear still dont have rear aircon. [laugh]

The rear aircon is not strong unless you switch on the fan speed till level 4 or above
  • Praise 1

The rear aircon is not strong unless you switch on the fan speed till level 4 or above

I sat in my colleague's Civic, it is the same behaviour. The rear vents is more like additional air flow to channel the cold air to the back.
  • Praise 1

Then how to fix it...

no fix........just off manually

Its because its just an additional aircon ducting to the rear......not unless u have another separate blower for the rear aircon ducts

I got the basic trim :) Just needed a car from point A to point B

Congrats to all the new car owners! Looking forward to reading your reviews!

Same here bro. :) Was considering Elantra S last time, but now Avante basic is good enough... except no electric side mirror which is a pity.
  • Praise 1

Same here bro. :) Was considering Elantra S last time, but now Avante basic is good enough... except no electric side mirror which is a pity.

No electric side mirror? You mean electronic folding/unfolding issit? Edited by Carlson55
  • Praise 1

Many many blue and red Avante doing solar film at tuffi today. Looks like more cars will be on the road soon.

2 off peak cars with plates seen. 1 Red Elite and 1 Silver basic with SMH24xx plates.

Many many blue and red Avante doing solar film at tuffi today. Looks like more cars will be on the road soon.

2 off peak cars with plates seen. 1 Red Elite and 1 Silver basic with SMH24xx plates.

No white? Thought this is the most popular colour.
  • Praise 1

No white? Thought this is the most popular colour.

White have 2. 2 grey. Majority are red and blue.

A few silvers around too.

Looks like someone could have also gotten the Ioniq Electric.

Anyway, for any of you who sees any defect in the solar film, can go back to Tuffi for rectifications. They provide 10 years warranty.