2019 Hyundai Avante (Elantra Facelift)

singcheng

Your deal canceled? What happen i saw your post at the honda thread.

Dun wanna tok about it.

Den I was looking at another elantra den one of the club members, den dispute among family over a 2nd hand elantra or a new fit/shuttle.

Got pulled to view Pi's last 2 days, when my mind is on elantra. U know how bad it feels? Haizzz..

Coz I'm not the only one forking out the $. So have to be mutual decisions.

↡ Advertisement

Anyway guys i created a telegram group for this avante so if any is interested just drop me a pm and i will add u in. Cheers

The previous elantra fb n our car May be got slight diff so the discussion maybe different too.

U got pm

Anyway guys i created a telegram group for this avante so if any is interested just drop me a pm and i will add u in. Cheers

The previous elantra fb n our car May be got slight diff so the discussion maybe different too.

Hi,I would like to join your Avante telegram chat group, would you mind add me in? Thanks in advance

Hi guys. Is anyone experiencing a “knocking” sound at rear left passenger seat every time during braking and acceleration? I’ve highlighted this issue to my SE

Edited by Lancer93

Hi guys. Is anyone experiencing a “knocking” sound at rear left passenger seat every time during braking and acceleration? I’ve highlighted this issue to my SE

Best to bring the car back to the service center to diagnose.

Dun wanna tok about it.

Den I was looking at another elantra den one of the club members, den dispute among family over a 2nd hand elantra or a new fit/shuttle.

Got pulled to view Pi's last 2 days, when my mind is on elantra. U know how bad it feels? Haizzz..

Coz I'm not the only one forking out the $. So have to be mutual decisions.

From wanting to buy a new avante to a 2nd hand elantra to a new fit/shuttle? You story must be quite long?

Nope. Mine dont have this "sound".

Do you have anything placed in that area?

SE just msg me to make balance payment tml. COE shall be secured in my 2nd bid next week, can collect car in end Jan. My booking was made in end Dec.

Same thing for me too. SE mentioned that they are trying to deliver my car before CNY. So also implying that they are confident of securing COE next week (this is my 2nd bid).

Paid the balance yesterday - anyway, no harm since the cheque is crossed payable to KMC. And they are a reputable AD.

Same here bro. :) Was considering Elantra S last time, but now Avante basic is good enough... except no electric side mirror which is a pity.

Fix it outside... not too expensive I understand... try Tong Lee Wee lor...

Guys, are you using the free car mat on top of the standard car mat? Find the free car mat is too thick when wearing my running shoes and considering replacing the driver side only. Do you know stores selling a single piece/driver side only car mat?

Hi, how to I pm you? Don't really know how to being a newbie here. Appreciate if you could guide me. Thanks.

I think you can use the PM function only on desktop version of this forum...

Guys, are you using the free car mat on top of the standard car mat? Find the free car mat is too thick when wearing my running shoes and considering replacing the driver side only. Do you know stores selling a single piece/driver side only car mat?

Go to autobacs to find.