Sleep quality

RadX

6 hours ago, Ender said:

Bus and three tonners made me sleep easily.

No need any wheels...number 4 enuf to put me sian by half automatically 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Dont drink so much water before go sleep? Seems like many people if wake up at night to pee, mostly difficult to fall asleep again?!

I have and don't have that kind of problem...yes to get up to pee once or twice a night and also yes to fall asleep immediately rightafter 😁

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

True, if really super tired, indeed can fall asleep anywhere. Seems like i am not tired enough. Lol. Guess in my entire life, the most tired phase of my life was during NSF. Basically can fall asleep in any condition and terrain.

Another time i feel sleepy is when i drive. Dont know why, high chance i feel sleepy when i drive, if no need to drive, i would not feel sleepy?! Esp if i dont sleep enough. 😅

Deactivate the recirculation while driving for long distance once in a while like 30mins interval if no auto mode to open nacnad close the external air vent. O2 level inside the cabin can deplete fast if fully loaded with passengers...especially if someone had lots of bawang before the ride 🥴😁

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Yes indeed I stop drinking any liquids around 6.30pm and nothing till about 10pm when I go to sleep but still somehow I get up at about 4am and after that damn hard to get to sleep again;Also trying to get to sleep also takes like 30 mins unlike in 3-5 years back about 15 mins Im flat  

You no drink any water from 6.30pm liao and yet still get up to pee at night? Got see doctor and find out if there is any other causes for this?

Worst to get up around 4am to 5am to pee, cause if need to wake up at 6am+, such timing is like not here not there, esp if you have difficulty falling asleep again. If by the time you managed to fall back to sleep, and when you wake up later, would feel very tired.

4 hours ago, BanCoe said:

just got clean bill of health (in fact a little kiasu) did it within 5 months apart when the norm is like 1 year 

You are over kiasu liao. Lol. The shortest interval for health screening recommended is 6 months, and yet you done within 5 months? 

↡ Advertisement