Hyundai Elantra or Kia Cerato

Joelwong

Congrats!!!

Erm....not really for my case....cuz my current car mid December scrap. Now scrap and Dec scrap, almost same price....

Was hoping they slowly play with my 8 bids like how C&C does

The Terms & Conditions for the $10K discount have never been strictly enforced.

I think I see what are they trying to do.

By adding so many tiers of discount....means list price is sky high, which also means u can overtrade alot. For Elantra.....overtrade is a good 21k, which means coupled with credit card installment for booking fee, it's like a zero down payment with cash back ....like how they do it in the good old days

I think I see what are they trying to do.

By adding so many tiers of discount....means list price is sky high, which also means u can overtrade alot. For Elantra.....overtrade is a good 21k, which means coupled with credit card installment for booking fee, it's like a zero down payment with cash back ....like how they do it in the good old days

Isn't the final price that we are paying the deal breaker?

Will it be cheaper than what u and me bought?

Isn't the final price that we are paying the deal breaker?

Will it be cheaper than what u and me bought?

There are many people who wants to own a car but can not afford to down 30 percent.

They don’t mind paying more interest and charges as long as the monthly is affordable

Erm....not really for my case....cuz my current car mid December scrap. Now scrap and Dec scrap, almost same price....

Your COE after being secured, is valid for 6 months.

You can politely request to delay registration nearer your current car scrap date in December.

Ask to speak to sales manager if this fails.

Their annual sales quota ends on 31 Dec, so this doe not affect their annual sales outcome.

Your COE after being secured, is valid for 6 months.

You can politely request to delay registration nearer your current car scrap date in December.

Ask to speak to sales manager if this fails.

Their annual sales quota ends on 31 Dec, so this doe not affect their annual sales outcome.

True that it does not affect their quota, but your car will clog their warehouse. Usually they want to clear it out.

can you delay the full payment after the coe secured?

can you delay the full payment after the coe secured?

That's not a nice thing to do. [:)]

Better to negotiate on a mutually agreeable date to register the car and proceed to make payment.

True that it does not affect their quota, but your car will clog their warehouse. Usually they want to clear it out.

They can allocate the car to other buyers first, and allocate you  a later shipment

Edited by Vinceng

Before sign, SE already said cannot hold already.

Best SE can do is to hold registration till end September.

I also cannot expect to because of me, stop the world from spinning

Another option is to rent our your existing car for $1,000 a month instead of selling or trading in .

That's below market rate at $1,000  a month. 

At least you can get back $3K from rental. 

Edited by Vinceng

Before sign, SE already said cannot hold already.

Best SE can do is to hold registration till end September.

I also cannot expect to because of me, stop the world from spinning

I sold off my ride yesterday. Now carless.

Sign off the payment yesterday at urging of SE. So maybe see if can get car soon.

I know my dealer do leasing if u wanna can't bear to part ur ride. Or put it on carousell.

Sign off the payment yesterday at urging of SE. So maybe see if can get car soon.

I know my dealer do leasing if u wanna can't bear to part ur ride. Or put it on carousell.

you sell your car urself?

That's not a nice thing to do. [:)]

Better to negotiate on a mutually agreeable date to register the car and proceed to make payment.

They can allocate the car to other buyers first, and allocate you  a later shipment

"delay" as allowed by kmc term n condition :)

then is mutually agreed liao.

ya... all must be mutually agreeable.

new car mah... Hope all happy :)

If you studied engineering, you will know that power = torque x speed which are varied via gear ratios. Same engine doesnt mean same acceleration.

I think it is not that simple, nowadays new car drive used electronic throttle the car ECU can control the delay between the moment you step the pedal and actual injection to the engine.

beside this with a same engine on 2 different car will become very complicated with many factor which affect your actual feeling when u press the pedal:-

1. car body aerodynamics,

2. car weight,

3. Rims size and etc..................

Conclusion, just go to showroom and test drive both unit and decide based own you feeling if you are really particular on the acceleration and time to respond.

When you booked your car? and when you get COE? my SA until now still keep quite....

• Praise 1

I think it is not that simple, nowadays new car drive used electronic throttle the car ECU can control the delay between the moment you step the pedal and actual injection to the engine.

beside this with a same engine on 2 different car will become very complicated with many factor which affect your actual feeling when u press the pedal:-

1. car body aerodynamics,

2. car weight,

3. Rims size and etc..................

Conclusion, just go to showroom and test drive both unit and decide based own you feeling if you are really particular on the acceleration and time to respond.

When you booked your car? and when you get COE? my SA until now still keep quite....

Booked during the 'private' event.

Mine is s , red color, which is the one there clearing stock. So maybe more urgent