Cannot invest CPF SA anymore ?

Ysc3

the performance of what you invest will not show in cpf statement until you sell, then they put back into the cpf account.

yeah. cpf statement only show

available amount that can be used and amount used

not the fund and its investment

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

got check carefully or not?

54k is death benefit or surrender value

10k to 54k in 20 years sounds unbelievable for a lump sum insurance policy

ð¬ð

Think it's possible if chosen the lucky segment.

If put 100% in tech stocks in 1998 is possible.

Edited by Atonchia

have de.....i remembered they put the amount of gold and other structures they bought on my behalf. Past yr the amount is 0.....not sure why they stopped investing. If they dont invest anymore and not earning anything i might as well sell it off and put the money into my SA. At least i am earning 4% with the 20k+.

alamak boss... you still no understand

the cpf statement will only show what you have used to invest and what is still available for investments currently in various products after netting off what you need to keep in the various account that you cannot use for any investments

your invested funds value and portfolio would not be shown in cpf. you need to check with the organization you invested your funds in on what is the current value and how many units you presently holding

• Praise 1

alamak boss... you still no understand

the cpf statement will only show what you have used to invest and what is still available for investments currently in various products after netting off what you need to keep in the various account that you cannot use for any investments

your invested funds value and portfolio would not be shown in cpf. you need to check with the organization you invested your funds in on what is the current value and how many units you presently holding

got people wrote in why our return is a miserable 4% when it was 6-8% in the 70s and 80s. OA should maintain at 2.4% as we use it to pay for housing.....but others like SA, RA and MA should be peg hire. In the long run that 1-2% makes a whole lot of difference.

You can tell those people to face the reality. Still remember not so long ago, the bank interest for personal savings regardless of amount are also much higher at 4 to 5 % iirc. But now, need to put large amount under FD then got 1.5% and advertise like very big deal already.

You can tell those people to face the reality. Still remember not so long ago, the bank interest for personal savings regardless of amount are also much higher at 4 to 5 % iirc. But now, need to put large amount under FD then got 1.5% and advertise like very big deal already.

4-5% from bank......that was a long long time ago. My DBS bank loan for my car 10 yrs ago was 1.88......and rates for both arent that far with car loans interest rates being higher than savings or fd.

Banks are there to make money from every transaction but cpf is supposed to make a better life for the citizens who they are serving. 5-6% is a good number to begin with for such a gov iniatives......even MY with their problems give better returns in their epf scheme.

↡ Advertisement