Makan in Thailand

steveluv

On 9/8/2021 at 12:50 PM, Arogab said:

I actually looking for machinist who knows CNC operations, EDM and Grinding, hard to find workers leh

Hire me I know all three!

No one is better playing Command and Conquer than me.

I am getting a bit old but I can still move to Electronic Dance Music and I will give any of these young punks a run for their money.

And Grinding is two people having fun right?

I know Grindr as I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. So appropriate for Thailand. I will fit right in.

:D

Grindr is the world's largest social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Download Grindr today to discover, connect to, and explore the ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

13 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Hire me I know all three!

No one is better playing Command and Conquer than me.

I am getting a bit old but I can still move to Electronic Dance Music and I will give any of these young punks a run for their money.

And Grinding is two people having fun right?

I know Grindr as I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. So appropriate for Thailand. I will fit right in.

Grindr is the world's largest social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Download Grindr today to discover, connect to, and explore the ...

Haha, you PM me with your resume okie🤣

• Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Haha, you PM me with your resume okie🤣

Uncle what is rest you may?

Young man like me only do TikTok video to get jobs.

You want video of me dancing Electronic Dance Music EDM or grinding? That one a bit Cat 3 leh.

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

Uncle what is rest you may?

Young man like me only do TikTok video to get jobs.

You want video of me dancing Electronic Dance Music EDM or grinding? That one a bit Cat 3 leh.

You are the man. $40k THB/mth ai mai😝

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, steveluv said:

COVID cases in Thailand today:

Total New Cases 11,786 ( -797 )

Deaths 136 ( +4 )

J4cIUPj.jpg

It really seems like recently hearing less and less cases. My customers are also reporting less

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Workfare don't say I never keep up with the times hor.

How many uncle my age do TikTok videos to get jobs these days?

Li Kah lah😝

• Haha! 1

As a Singaporean I am a real sucker for Lor Mee, yesterday morning woke up spent 4 hours just to make a bowl of this noodle ended up almost lunch time instead of having it for breakfast, time spend mainly on those accompanying side dishes.condiments.

XfAmYb7.jpg

iD7SaKv.jpg

• Praise 11

In a pandemic like this its nice to receive presents, this are mooncakes from Seiko that I received today. What a surprise and very sweet of them.

Edited by steveluv
  • Praise 9

1 hour ago, steveluv said:

Total New Cases 13,897 ( +99 )

Deaths 188 ( +44 )

x38BilD.jpg

mai penlai ..

opening soon! 

singapore is over 80% vaccinated and yet we can see it is not so easy to just throw the doors open .. 

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2181731/tourism-to-reopen-despite-covid-minister-says

Tourism to reopen despite Covid, minister says

PUBLISHED : 14 SEP 2021 AT 18:02

WRITER: MONGKOL BANGPRAPA AND CHAIWAT SATYAEM

Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn has confirmed Bangkok, Chon Buri, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan and Chiang Mai will begin implementing their tourism reopening plans on Oct 1 as planned.

The 21 other provinces will follow suit on Oct 15, he said on Tuesday, dispelling doubts over whether the government would be able to proceed with its plan in the face of the ongoing pandemic. 

Mr Phiphat admitted the high number of new Covid-19 infections is a major hindrance but said the ministry is fully prepared for the reopening.

Asked about the 200 plus new cases of Covid-19 recorded daily in Phuket, he said these high figures stem from the province’s active case finding in every community, including migrant workers.

Phuket was the first province to pilot the tourism reopening programme.

Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul said that the ministry is fully prepared for the Oct 1 reopening.

Phetchaburi is ready to reopen to tourists on Oct 1, with effective Covid-19 controls to reduce the threat of new infections, deputy provincial governor Natthawut Phetpromsorn said on Tuesday.

Strict disease control measures remain in place to contain infection clusters, said Mr Natthawut.

Bubble and seal measures applied at factories and markets have reduced the incidence of the disease, he said.

Now that infections have dropped, Phetchaburi can prepare to reopen for tourism on Oct 1, in line with the government’s plan, he said.

All sectors are well-prepared, he said, adding that tourists can have confidence that popular destinations such as Cha-am district are safe and free from the virus. Visitors could enjoy their stay in the province, said Mr Natthawut.

Phetchaburi public health office chief Phetchakit Thaensawat said that 54% of targetted groups in the province have been vaccinated, comprising mainly people aged 60 years and over, and people with any of seven underlying conditions, and pregnant women.

Vaccination would reach 70% when more vaccines arrive, Dr Phetchakit said.

• Praise 3

44 minutes ago, steveluv said:

Total New Cases 14,555 ( +661 )

Deaths 171 ( -17 )

HNTkInh.jpg

In addition to the 14555 "confirmed" infections there are yet another 1630 "probable" cases from the SAT-MOPH numbers ..

as always, wonder where the probable cases are put eventually ..

↡ Advertisement