Yu4jcH3.jpg

Grilled fish collar
ybQsllz.jpg

Fried chicken
t4hpD6Y.jpg

Grilled snow fish
uLHXzZs.jpg

Long dinner for two

looks really good, missing dining out here already ..

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, steveluv said:

Today’s Covid new cases

New Cases
Thailand 2,344( -163 )
Prison 882 ( +676 )
———————————————-
Total 3,226 ( +513 )

Deaths 26 ( -4 )

Q2efhmS.jpg

third wave started from krystal etc end march .. now about 2 months and numbers are not getting better ..

looks like no one is able willing or ready to stop the spread and bring down the numbers ..

and some people always say full democracy makes hard decisions difficult .. 

• Haha! 1

Twincharged

Today’s Covid new cases

New Cases
Thailand 1,976 ( -368 )
Prison 479 ( -403 )
———————————————-
Total 2,455 ( -771 )

Deaths 41 ( +15 )

obLPBkg.jpg

• Praise 1

My home cooked Singapore prawn noodle soup, the soup is so yummy.

EieEUWP.jpg

you are a good cook 👍

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, steveluv said:

Today’s Covid new cases

New Cases
Thailand 1,976 ( -368 )
Prison 479 ( -403 )
———————————————-
Total 2,455 ( -771 )

Deaths 41 ( +15 )

obLPBkg.jpg

more interesting than these numbers .. as at today 1210 in critical condition, 402 on ventilators, less than 1.5% of population fully vaccinated ..

🥴

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Today’s Covid new cases

New Cases
Thailand 2,104 ( +128 )
Prison 1,219 ( +740)
———————————————-
Total 3,323 ( +868 )

Deaths 47 ( +6 )

i7Yvkjg.jpg

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I have been thinking of having the Singapore traditional spring roll, popiah, for a very long time. Since yesterday was a public holiday I decided to make this myself for the very first time.

Preparing ingredients for cooking
b49iYL2.jpg

Making the sweet sauce
RjbeWCq.jpg

Preparing to assemble the popiah
TMDbL4E.jpg

i7WfHVT.jpg

1v5WG5L.jpg

Wrap it up
keNBzxc.jpg

All fresh ingredient
mzwjfMp.jpg

Did some fried spring rolls too
XsrtlUZ.jpg

Video

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, steveluv said:

I have been thinking of having the Singapore traditional spring roll, popiah, for a very long time. Since yesterday was a public holiday I decided to make this myself for the very first time.

b49iYL2.jpg

Making the sweet sauce
RjbeWCq.jpg

TMDbL4E.jpg

i7WfHVT.jpg

1v5WG5L.jpg

Wrap it up
keNBzxc.jpg

All fresh ingredient
mzwjfMp.jpg

XsrtlUZ.jpg

Video

na kin!

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, steveluv said:

Today’s Covid new cases

New Cases
Thailand 2,104 ( +128 )
Prison 1,219 ( +740)
———————————————-
Total 3,323 ( +868 )

Deaths 47 ( +6 )

i7Yvkjg.jpg

hmm .. so is the intervention by the royal academy a vote of no confidence in lung too or is it another monopoly on not only the manufacture but also the importation of vaccines?

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, steveluv said:

b49iYL2.jpg

Making the sweet sauce
RjbeWCq.jpg

TMDbL4E.jpg

i7WfHVT.jpg

1v5WG5L.jpg

Wrap it up
keNBzxc.jpg

All fresh ingredient
mzwjfMp.jpg

XsrtlUZ.jpg

Video

Now, this I like! Looks yummy!!!! 

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
16 hours ago, Mooose said:

hmm .. so is the intervention by the royal academy a vote of no confidence in lung too or is it another monopoly on not only the manufacture but also the importation of vaccines?

These are all the same brood of vile vipers who prey on innocent Thais and foreigners, may they burn in eternal hell. 

Twincharged

Today’s Covid new cases

New Cases
Thailand 2,465 ( +361 )
Prison 1,294 ( +75 )
———————————————-
Total 3,759 ( +868 )

Deaths 34 ( -13 )

y130XBP.jpg

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Thailand Never Lose Face - Finally a Covid strain we can call our own C.36.3. Yes I stand proud for Thailand's latest achievement joining the few in this Exclusive Club

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/more-100-cases-new-thai-24202023

More than 100 cases of new Thai Covid strain detected in UK as Indian variant surges
Known as VUI-21MAY-02 (C.36.3), the variant was first detected in Thailand in people who had travelled from Egypt and has now arrived in the UK, Public Health England confirmed
By Milo BoydReporter 23:37, 27 MAY 2021

0_THAILAND-HEALTH-VIRUS.jpg
The variant was first detected in Thailand in people who had travelled from Egypt (Image: AFP via Getty Images)

A new mutant strain of the coronavirus has been identified in the UK as cases of the Indian variant continue to rise.

More than 100 cases of the new strain have been identified across the country.

Known as VUI-21MAY-02 (C.36.3), the variant was first detected in Thailand in people who had travelled from Egypt, Public Health England confirmed.

It was designated as a variant under investigation on May 24 on the basis of the mutation profile and increased importation from a widening international area.

There is currently no evidence that this variant causes more severe disease or renders the vaccines any less effective.

PHE is carrying out laboratory testing to better understand the impact of the mutations on the behaviour of the virus.

0_Kirklees-Launches-Surge-Testing-Over-C
More than 100 cases of the new strain have been detected in the UK (Image: Getty Images) 

The organisation did not disclose where the cases had been detected but said test and trace has been used to limit the spread.

While scientists keep an eye on the new strain, the Indian variant has quickly become the dominant version of coronavirus in the UK. 

It was reported yesterday that the variant - B.1.617.2 - was detected in 151 local authorities in the week ending 15 May.

That is an 18 per cent weekly increase, according to figures from the Wellcome Sanger Institute which sequences a random sample of positive tests in the community.

Thailand has managed to control the coronavirus quite well so far (Image: AFP via Getty Images) 

Today Matt Hancock announced this afternoon that the Indian variant was still spreading, with between half and three quarters of new cases now the mutant strain.

Thailand has not been too badly impacted by Covid-19 compared to other similar sized countries, reporting 873 deaths during the whole of the pandemic.

On May 17 it reported its highest number of daily cases however, with the majority of cases stemming from overcrowded prisons.

Some 6,853 prisoners make up for 9,635 of Monday's new cases, which was more than double the previous daily record.

• Praise 1

Thailand Never Lose Face - Finally a Covid strain we can call our own C.36.3. Yes I stand proud for Thailand's latest achievement joining the few in this Exclusive Club

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/more-100-cases-new-thai-24202023

More than 100 cases of new Thai Covid strain detected in UK as Indian variant surges
Known as VUI-21MAY-02 (C.36.3), the variant was first detected in Thailand in people who had travelled from Egypt and has now arrived in the UK, Public Health England confirmed
By Milo BoydReporter 23:37, 27 MAY 2021

The variant was first detected in Thailand in people who had travelled from Egypt (Image: AFP via Getty Images)

A new mutant strain of the coronavirus has been identified in the UK as cases of the Indian variant continue to rise.

More than 100 cases of the new strain have been identified across the country.

Known as VUI-21MAY-02 (C.36.3), the variant was first detected in Thailand in people who had travelled from Egypt, Public Health England confirmed.

It was designated as a variant under investigation on May 24 on the basis of the mutation profile and increased importation from a widening international area.

There is currently no evidence that this variant causes more severe disease or renders the vaccines any less effective.

PHE is carrying out laboratory testing to better understand the impact of the mutations on the behaviour of the virus.

0_Kirklees-Launches-Surge-Testing-Over-C
More than 100 cases of the new strain have been detected in the UK (Image: Getty Images) 

The organisation did not disclose where the cases had been detected but said test and trace has been used to limit the spread.

While scientists keep an eye on the new strain, the Indian variant has quickly become the dominant version of coronavirus in the UK. 

It was reported yesterday that the variant - B.1.617.2 - was detected in 151 local authorities in the week ending 15 May.

That is an 18 per cent weekly increase, according to figures from the Wellcome Sanger Institute which sequences a random sample of positive tests in the community.

Thailand has managed to control the coronavirus quite well so far (Image: AFP via Getty Images) 

Today Matt Hancock announced this afternoon that the Indian variant was still spreading, with between half and three quarters of new cases now the mutant strain.

Thailand has not been too badly impacted by Covid-19 compared to other similar sized countries, reporting 873 deaths during the whole of the pandemic.

On May 17 it reported its highest number of daily cases however, with the majority of cases stemming from overcrowded prisons.

Some 6,853 prisoners make up for 9,635 of Monday's new cases, which was more than double the previous daily record.

sigh .. overcrowding in prisons .. release of prisoners to mitigate overcrowding .. then why stuff more people inside by denying them bail??

makes absolutely no sense at all ..

Twincharged

Pack lunch to work today, seldom do this but then its nice to have home cooked food in office

jdwjhHW.jpg

Soup, braised pork and rice
rK12G0S.jpg

• Praise 6