Speed limit 4 PMDs, bicycles to be cut to 10kmh on footpath

RogerNg_185295

3 hours ago, Ender said:

Call to protect the riders? But to protect the pedestrian, they have been dragging their feet, all becoz they are concern of the riders' last mile connection and livelihood.

Whatever it is, there is no protection for pedestrains. If govt really want to protect us, they would have already ban these menace already. 

• Praise 2

19 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Wear to protect the brainless brain

that is not fair a statement

many know the little brother got no brain but when put to use many still wear helmet or raincoat

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 10/22/2019 at 1:08 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Whatever it is, there is no protection for pedestrains. If govt really want to protect us, they would have already ban these menace already. 

Looking at how the govt's action had been so far.... I will not find it unbelievable that one day they will make it mandatory for pedestrian to wear helmets, knee and elbow pads instead.... 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Nobody saw this F1 sounding scooter? Damn fast

amazed that still got bodohs trying these kind of stunts when the public opinion is so negative on PMDs and authority is clamping down 

43 minutes ago, Scion said:

amazed that still got bodohs trying these kind of stunts when the public opinion is so negative on PMDs and authority is clamping down 

Because the idiot knows he will not be caught. 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:45 PM, Mustank said:

Wasted not King Kong lorry

i can consperm King Kong won’t be able to see one 

Really these cyclist.. Don't know why when they on the road.. Suddenly brain not working.. Like this case, car already signal left and about to turn left.. And still this cyclist still continue to overtake on the left beside road kerb.. 

One day he may end up in the news, fatal accident between the cyclist and truck.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Scion said:

Why not?

How to catch them anyway.

1 hour ago, Scion said:

Can how how bad the situation is on the ground...........peasants' life not important.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:24 PM, Vratenza said:

Looking at how the govt's action had been so far.... I will not find it unbelievable that one day they will make it mandatory for pedestrian to wear helmets, knee and elbow pads instead.... 😁

Actually I just went to buy 2 sets of pads; forgot to buy helmet :XD:

8 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

They can impose any speed limit they want on PMDs

i like to see how they enforce.

ban it lah!

It’s easy to impose it now.