UEFA Nations League 2018-19/Euro 2020

mersaylee

Maybe Man Utd?

:D

Ya recently man u become sucker for these huge and flob signing.

And they are even more desperate after missing out on UCL.

Twincharged

Its a gamble

Maybe better not to go Man U

Every star or potential star somehow looks like dust when playing for the team in the past 5 years

Man U needs a big change of Luck

I didn’t watch the match last night but I’m aware of the hype that Joao Felix is attracting from the big clubs. At £106mil, he shld be proven talent like Hazard n not potential. But he comes with a reputation of being the next CR7 so some big club might just take the plunge but I feel it’s just too high a price to gamble.

• Praise 6

Holland beat England 3-1 aet to reach the Nations League Final. England took the lead thru Rashford penalty but De Ligt equalised afterwhich England were denied a Lingaard winner by VAR. Holland scored 2 goals in extra time.

Holland v Portugal in the Final on Sunday.

• Praise 4

Watched the highlights...and Stones were involved in the three conceded goals...

He had played decently well in last WC but amateurish in that game...

• Praise 5

Watched the highlights...and Stones were involved in the three conceded goals...

He had played decently well in last WC but amateurish in that game...

I hope he will play at this standard for club level next season  :secret-laugh:

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
(edited)

Holland beat England 3-1 aet to reach the Nations League Final. England took the lead thru Rashford penalty but De Ligt equalised afterwhich England were denied a Lingaard winner by VAR. Holland scored 2 goals in extra time.

Holland v Portugal in the Final on Sunday.

Portugal vs Holland

My hokkien beng friend has this to say....

"Puto jeep ho lan"

Lidat I will wag my $$$ big big on Holland.  

:D 

Edited by cashcow
  • Praise 6

Portugal beat Holland 1-0 to win the first ever UEFA Nations League

England secured 3rd spot by beating Switzerland 6-5 on pens after a goalless match.

Jordan Pickford the hero for England by saving a penalty n scoring one himself

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Portugal beat Holland 1-0 to win the first ever UEFA Nations League

England secured 3rd spot by beating Switzerland 6-5 on pens after a goalless match.

Jordan Pickford the hero for England by saving a penalty n scoring one himself ð

Portugal win shows 2016 euro win is no fluke.

Good follow up. And some potential young stars. That felix. Bruno fernandes. Silva.

Midfield looks very strong for next few yrs

• Praise 3

Portugal win shows 2016 euro win is no fluke.

Good follow up. And some potential young stars. That felix. Bruno fernandes. Silva.

Midfield looks very strong for next few yrs

Yes n now CR7 wants to try for WC 2022.

I’m not a big fan of him but I do respect his hunger n desire to challenge himself in different Leagues n also to bring glory to his nation as Portugal is frankly not amongst the top 5 nations in World football but yet he is driven n doesn’t rest on his laurels n for that I give him

• Praise 5

My prediction for today is:

France Women vs Norway Women

Winner: France

Both Teams to Score: No

Under 2,5 Goals

Final Result: 2:0

I usually use this site to get ideas on the bets because I think they have excellent predictions.

And I agree with their prediction, What do they say about this bet?

I leave the link below I would like to know your opinion and if someone uses this site too

Thanks

I removed your link cos I don’t want your post to become an indirect advert for the betting site. U can post your views on football in general n even your predictions but no links n adverts to betting sites tks!

• Praise 4

Didn’t want to open another thread for Copa America as don’t think it’s going to be that popular so thought I post here instead:

Opening match this morning saw Brazil beat Bolivia 3-0 with Coutinho scoring 2 n sub Everton the other.

Chance for Messi to break his International honours duck n win silverware for his country as Argentina play Colombia tmr morning!

• Praise 7

Didn’t want to open another thread for Copa America as don’t think it’s going to be that popular so thought I post here instead:

Opening match this morning saw Brazil beat Bolivia 3-0 with Coutinho scoring 2 n sub Everton the other.

Chance for Messi to break his International honours duck n win silverware for his country as Argentina play Colombia tmr morning!

his last chance liao,

already 32.

i doubt he can make an impact at next wc .

or already retire by then..

• Praise 3

his last chance liao,

already 32.

i doubt he can make an impact at next wc .

or already retire by then..

Then the Argentine might just win the WC liked what Raul did for the Spaniard when he didn’t make that WC trip...

• Praise 3

Then the Argentine might just win the WC liked what Raul did for the Spaniard when he didn’t make that WC trip...

thats what i feel also.

i think his influence over the arg team is too big, its becoming negative.

esp over the coach and playing style..

• Praise 1

Argentina’s Copa America campaign got off to the worst possible start by going down 0-2 to Colombia this morning. Looks like Messi will miss out on International silverware once again?

Perhaps too early to tell but omens don’t look good....

• Praise 4

Breaking..... Brazil beat Paraguay 4-3 on penalties after 0-0 draw in Copa q/final.

They are finally successful against Paraguay as they have lost 2 consecutive Copa k/o games to Paraguay on penalties in 2011 n 2015. A potential blockbuster semi with arch rival Argentina awaits if the Argies can overcome Venezuela tmr morning.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3