Feedback/Comparison between Vitara, Forester and Eclipse Cross? TIA

astc80

Hi all,

New here. Would like some feedback on the suzuki vitara compared to the subaru forester and mitsubishi eclipse cross. Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

astc

Edited by astc80
↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

New here. Would like some feedback on the suzuki vitara compared to the subaru forester and mitsubishi eclipse cross. Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

astc

i would describe as follows..

vitara - no frills, value for money. basic point to point suv/crossover.

forester - large space, all wheel drive, perhaps most enjoyable to drive. but, may be too rough for some, and higher fuel consumption.

ec - turbo, hybrid, modern look. a good balance I would say.

Hi

Didn't view the Vitara but went to see the Forester, some other SUV and EC and eventually booked a EC after consideration on the features and my budget.

For Forester, I like the size of the car, good size for a SUV. However, a bit outdated interior and new model coming soon, I think.

As for EC, smaller size compare to Forester but bigger compare to CHR and Vezel. I like the interior and exterior of the EC. Kind of muscular looking exterior and gentle up market feel of the interior. Sit comfortably for 5 adults too but boot space a bit small compare to Vezel. Many additional features like sun roof, HUD, classy looking SDA with controller pad etc. Mitsubishi is well known for SUV and I do hope this EC will serve me well for years to come

↡ Advertisement