SKK9192G Maserati Driver Road Rage

Vidz

https://www.facebook.com/BehChiaLor/videos/758360901171923/

A Maserati driver really only had himself/herself to blame when he/she bumped up a curb and landed onto the wrong side of the road — not that it’s stopping the driver from throwing a tantrum and attempting to start a fight with other motorists.

The antics of the Maserati driver along Lorong Chuan road were caught on dash cam last Friday afternoon, but the footage was only uploaded today on the Beh Chia Lor Facebook page. The short clip doesn’t capture the full incident (like what happened before and after), but what we can put together is that a lorry had to drift in between two lanes due to some traffic cones being set up. The Maserati came from behind and was going a tad bit too fast, not expecting to be obstructed by a center divider. Unable to brake in time, the Maserati driver swerved to the right, bumping up a curb and managing to get control of the supercar on the other side of the road.

Despite the existence of oncoming traffic, the driver sped down and caught up with the lorry, blocking its way on the road. The clip ends right as the Maserati’s door opens.

The highlight of the video has to be the people witnessing the antics of the Maserati driver, cursing him/her and saying that he/she deserves getting into the minor accident. Basically, they’re saying exactly what we would say if we were in their position.

Commenters online have been siding with the lorry driver and condemning the supercar driver for being a “big bully” with “poor attitude”.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

video didn't show the driver might not be Asian.

also video cleverly edited out the initial confrontation. Nobody know what happened.

anyway regardless what was the prior event the way masa drove should be put to court. endangering other road users.

• Praise 4

video didn't show the driver might not be Asian.

also video cleverly edited out the initial confrontation. Nobody know what happened.

anyway regardless what was the prior event the way masa drove should be put to court. endangering other road users.

whatever happen before at most another reckless driving by the cam car or even the lorry, but his own reckless moves cost him more damage  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

He's just a lousy driver period.

With his maserati, he could surely have braked and stopped in time instead of losing control and going into opposite lane.

The lorry wasn't even going that fast or changing lane that abruptly.

[laugh]

all I can say is buay gan.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

With his maserati, he could surely have braked and stopped in time instead of losing control and going into opposite lane.

[laugh]

He may have been distracted doing other things and only saw the lorry in the last minute....

• Praise 2

drive masala-ti not crazy rich lah, at least to T2 [rolleyes]

cfm is crazy, rich maybe, but crazy rich mayb not.. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

T2 will ask got pay full cash or not, have then come and talk, no have go stand one side cooling... [:p]

• Praise 2

[laugh]

another confirmation of " its the driver not the car".   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yah agree, lousy driver, simply as that.. -_-

Lorry  : masalati [:p]

1               0

He may have been distracted doing other things and only saw the lorry in the last minute....

So?

still buay gan driver right. 

being distracted while driving on road.

swerve and lost control is one of the most important reactions not to do and is a mark of a panicked or inexperienced driver.

if there was a tipper truck driving in opposite direction at 60kph, he would have been minced meat.

Not that I've not never done it before. I did it once in my dad's car when i was driving and when a car that was already in the dedicated turn right lane into ACS (I) suddenly decided to turn left into my lane without any indicator.

It would have been impossible to brake in time given he's only just 1 car length ahead of me.I swerved into the left most lane and lost control for 2 seconds. 

Even though no harm done. But then it could have been a bad outcome or worse accident for me if there was a car beside me in my blindspot.

It's still a bad reflex reaction to have.

• Praise 1

There is one in MCF

Crazy (especially during 7th month) - Rxxx

Angry (anything can start a world war III) - Rxxx

Rich (Haolian king) - Rxxx

Asian (but got multiple passports) - Rxxx

I did not named name and your guess is as good as mine

• Praise 3

This maserati driver so dangerous, if there is an oncoming car on the other direction, it would caused an accident lo.

Anyway, the maserati driver even overtake the lorry and stop and come down to confront the lorry driver? For what?

• Praise 2

https://www.facebook.com/BehChiaLor/videos/758360901171923/

A Maserati driver really only had himself/herself to blame when he/she bumped up a curb and landed onto the wrong side of the road — not that it’s stopping the driver from throwing a tantrum and attempting to start a fight with other motorists.

The antics of the Maserati driver along Lorong Chuan road were caught on dash cam last Friday afternoon, but the footage was only uploaded today on the Beh Chia Lor Facebook page. The short clip doesn’t capture the full incident (like what happened before and after), but what we can put together is that a lorry had to drift in between two lanes due to some traffic cones being set up. The Maserati came from behind and was going a tad bit too fast, not expecting to be obstructed by a center divider. Unable to brake in time, the Maserati driver swerved to the right, bumping up a curb and managing to get control of the supercar on the other side of the road.

Despite the existence of oncoming traffic, the driver sped down and caught up with the lorry, blocking its way on the road. The clip ends right as the Maserati’s door opens.

The highlight of the video has to be the people witnessing the antics of the Maserati driver, cursing him/her and saying that he/she deserves getting into the minor accident. Basically, they’re saying exactly what we would say if we were in their position.

Commenters online have been siding with the lorry driver and condemning the supercar driver for being a “big bully” with “poor attitude”.

I wondered if police will take any action since they seem so busy monitoring the internet

I find the problem with wealth :

in SG,

the just-make it ones are the most painful to serve

got a bit more than others one are the ones usually make the most noise and band the drums the loudest

the super rich most keep a low profile

so those you see or hear bragging their wealth usually are those with low mental maturity but with a bit more wealth, brain not yet catch up with the new found wealth

there are also those who don't deserve their wealth but haolian like no tomorrow, these are the youngster piggybacking on parents wealth

• Praise 3

Sometimes big ego bruised must find some ways to soothe.... :D

This maserati driver so dangerous, if there is an oncoming car on the other direction, it would caused an accident lo.

Anyway, the maserati driver even overtake the lorry and stop and come down to confront the lorry driver? For what?

↡ Advertisement