The all new Lexus UX

DACH

Got feeling. When i test drove the ES250, could feel vibration at idling n soundproofing not as kilat as i expected. Maybe i was expecting too much as my impression of Lexus b4 that was of silent serenity...

Maybe  GS better ........ ES is like Camry 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Supersonic

Maybe GS better ........ ES is like Camry

Probably. The ES u definitely know its a jap car.

Lexus no longer the same as before. Wait till you try the new LS.... drives like MB S class without the air suspension.

LS ( not you @Lausai88  :D )  used to be top of the class ...... very quiet , very smooth ...... can really sleep in the car .  

• Praise 4

Supersonic

LS ( not you @Lausai88 :D ) used to be top of the class ...... very quiet , very smooth ...... can really sleep in the car .

I believe still is. Top flagship, and major new design, they may go beyond the borders of the previous flagship.

No offend to LExus owner, my wife bought IS recently as well. Somehow I cannot relate to the car. It is just...a car...I think some of you uys here can relate . I drove all Lexus series(not own all) and yes they are still comfortable, reliable and that's all.

I Suppose most Lexus buyer goes for both the comfort and reliability. They just do not die, keep going on and on.  

• Praise 1

Supersonic

No offend to LExus owner, my wife bought IS recently as well. Somehow I cannot relate to the car. It is just...a car...I think some of you uys here can relate . I drove all Lexus series(not own all) and yes they are still comfortable, reliable and that's all.

I Suppose most Lexus buyer goes for both the comfort and reliability. They just do not die, keep going on and on.  

What you mean cannot relate to the car le? Lexus car can be reliable maybe it is due to it is from Toyota? Lol. I personally still find buying a Lexus is like buying a Toyota. 

I think it looks smaller than the NX.

There is no D pillar. 

The NX is already so ridiculously tight in the second row that I cannot imagine how much more smaller they can make this car.

A "luxurious cramped" car seems like an oxymoronic concept. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

The NX is already so ridiculously tight in the second row that I cannot imagine how much more smaller they can make this car.

You just looking at pictures? Because it is one of the more spacious mid sized SUV for the 2nd row. Got many remarks from vistors on the spacious legroom behind.

(edited)

You just looking at pictures? Because it is one of the more spacious mid sized SUV for the 2nd row. Got many remarks from vistors on the spacious legroom behind.

No, I went showroom.

post-158018-0-17468200-1519958601_thumb.jpg

Edited by andrewyewkc

Supersonic

NX is tight at the rear? Outside this car looks huge le.

(edited)

Maybe  GS better ........ ES is like Camry 

And ES is soon to be built in India. Just not sure if it will come to SG Market.

I suspect the parts going to be cheaper ?

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

Agree, car looks huge and the wheelbase is actually quite long at 266cm, same as the Toyota Harrier. The Harrier is indeed spacious at the back. But for the NX, Lexus is very clever, they want to "encourage" you to buy the RX instead.

Supersonic

Agree, car looks huge and the wheelbase is actually quite long at 266cm, same as the Toyota Harrier. The Harrier is indeed spacious at the back. But for the NX, Lexus is very clever, they want to "encourage" you to buy the RX instead.

Some people might find RX too big, thats why it is good to have a slightly smaller version of NX.

Some people might find RX too big, thats why it is good to have a slightly smaller version of NX.

I agree too, I find the RX too big for my needs. NX already too tight for me, so smaller version of NX will be even worse. Smaller version of RX, would be good, so a Lexus Harrier would be close to ideal for me.

Supersonic

NX looks small le. Inside even smaller

Supersonic

NX looks small le. Inside even smaller

But i saw from the picture, the rear leg room seems ok le? How come you guys said small?

Supersonic

I agree too, I find the RX too big for my needs. NX already too tight for me, so smaller version of NX will be even worse. Smaller version of RX, would be good, so a Lexus Harrier would be close to ideal for me.

so you driving Harrier now? 

Supersonic

Now i know why harrier is so popular, since like you said RX too big and NX too small and harrier just nice. Anyway, harrier is toyota not lexus le. Lol.

↡ Advertisement