Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

Turbocharged

Another PHV idiot.

When will it stop?

Give them the rotan.

:D

a phv driver - his/her profession is driving.

how can be so kuku.

could have been a head on collision. [bigcry]

Roundabouts_-_how_to_use.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

Out. Very dangerous man. Hope the owner of the clip do the necessary!

TP don't accept other ppl submission right ?

even if send them link, they also won't open or act on it ..... unless got mass social media pressure.

Another PHV idiot.

When will it stop?

Give them the rotan.

:D

Who allowed them to drive phv without proper regulations?
  • Praise 1

even if send them link, they also won't open or act on it ..... unless got mass social media pressure.

Not sure if they will act. They might act if the video go viral.

They do. But if it's high profile enough they will act quicker.

(edited)

Hi all, I am the Vitara driver that steer left to avoid that stupid driver. I have reported the matter to TP via online reporting. Was lucky to steer out of trouble. Stay safe and alert! Cheers.

Edited by Tckrto
  • Praise 22

Twincharged

Hi all, I am the Vitara driver that steer left to avoid that stupid driver. I have reported the matter to TP via online reporting. Was lucky to steer out of trouble. Stay safe and alert! Cheers.

Hope he will get his vocational license revoke too.. Too dangerous on the road..

Twincharged

Please report to grab and Ryde too..

(edited)

If the CPA radar detects you driving too close to the vehicle in front for the given speed, the red visual warning logo will light up constantly (time to increase the following distance). 

When CPA detects that your car is closing in rapidly to the object infront, it will beep out a pretty loud audio warning as well as flash the visual warning logo. 

Have yet to experience the brake assist but in imminent collision  it is supposed to work with the CPA to jam the brake for you if it detects that you are not braking or not braking hard enough. 

According to my SE, she driving the w205 C class, the CPA with brake assist saved her from rear ending another vehicle a few times already... Don't want to even try.  :D

Does it come with sound prompt as well?

My wowo does and it almost scared the crap out of me and my gal when I once had my eyes off the front...the red light blink on the HUD became rapid flashes and the beeping was loud and furiously fast.

Can’t remember if the brake assist came on as well...as I immediately “zharm” the brake...

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Don't understand what you are trying to say. 

Not deliberate attempt by PHV driver to be indecisive in changing lanes?

If a person is indecisive, there is no question if it is deliberate or not. It is just bad driving. 

There is always a right way to change lanes. Either you are in lane or you are not. Don't strandle lane if you fail a lane change and always pay attention to the front. 

Not expecting all driver to be perfect. But please, safety first and keep off the 1st lane if the driver cannot handle the speed and lane change associated with being in the fast lane. Don't endanger and cause inconvenience to other road users because of the person's driving ineptitude. 

I am sure it’s not a deliberate attempt by the private hire driver to be indecisive in changing lanes. At least he signaled.

If every driver is so perfect, there’d be no accidents and insurance premiums would be very low.

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 5

Supersonic

win liow lor ... !!

Please report this to TP.

Such drivers must be removed from the roads. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

in hwz many reported liao ...

:a-m1212: