Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

Cannot lose to lorry mah... Sia-suay... So must catch up and stop in front to show whose vehicle more power !

But most proly he will blame the lorry never signal when changing lanes because of the merging in front.

The true loser broke front bumper and possibly rims damaged... worse of all, ego BRUISED...

• Praise 3

The true loser broke front bumper and possibly rims damaged... worse of all, ego BRUISED...

last time I drive full bodykit impreza (look like WRX) ... kenah with SLK at merging lane (with road divider) ... I know I cmi ... so just let the SLK pass ... even when i was in front initially ... saw the fella cut out from behind me when approaching the merging lane.

I suspect there were things happening before and after the video that was being edited away.

Not logical for the cam car man to curse the masala tea driver so badly at start of video without prior incidence. I suspect cam car had altercation with masala tea before video started.

Masala tea had nothing to do with the lorry at first, seems like trying to cut the cam car and speed off, skarly kenna the lorry block his way and he crashed onto other side of the road. 

So in the end masala tea driver damned pissed off cos cut the cam car failed and need to vent his anger so go and block the lorry (in video) and also the cam car. 

Video got cut off cos masala tea driver confronted the cam car driver too and spilled the beans on what cam car driver did before that so video conveniently cut off.

End of my chiong hei story.

• Praise 7

Not logical for the cam car man to curse the masala tea driver so badly at start of video without prior incidence. I suspect cam car had altercation with masala tea before video started.

Masala tea had nothing to do with the lorry at first, seems like trying to cut the cam car and speed off, skarly kenna the lorry block his way and he crashed onto other side of the road.

So in the end masala tea driver damned pissed off cos cut the cam car failed and need to vent his anger so go and block the lorry (in video) and also the cam car.

Video got cut off cos masala tea driver confronted the cam car driver too and spilled the beans on what cam car driver did before that so video conveniently cut off.

Sport car guy spotted :XD:
  • Praise 2

This Maserati guy CMI....if going to langgar already might as well whack the behind of the lorry. Later submit the cam video as mitigating factor to reduce the blame from 100% to maybe 60%? Also dunnoe insurance company take into account the reckless speed he was at on approaching the junction.

Now  he can only suck it up and let the whole world know how reckless and beh kan he is.

pathetic guy... last time ownself bang ownself will quietly go workshop repair without anyone knowing. nowadays the whole world watch and laugh at his clown act plus still kena summon by TP if the cam car reports to mata... double whammy for acting hero.

• Praise 2

I suspect there were things happening before and after the video that was being edited away.

before and after never mind, we just need to see the Maserati up kerb himself and self-pawn.. Probably before this, the lorry cut into his lane abruptly..

• Praise 2

https://www.facebook.com/BehChiaLor/videos/758360901171923/

the cam car driver and the aunty passenger comments ish smlj

Hope the cam car report this to tp. Knn this driver. Was hopping he crash into tree and totalled the car.

Read the facebook comments. Apparently this guy is famous for F&F in school zone everyday. Lots of people buey song him.

Darn, why no crash car. Was hopping the car crash and then car totalled and that will be orbi good for him.

But then still we need to get rid of this kind of reckless driver. Hope tp to take action against Maserati driver. Best is to suspend his license.