Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

As we do not know what this shuttle will do next. So it is better to slow down and and him pass. If not skally when drove beside him and then suddenly he make a move and hit side by side. Like that bo hua. Need to waste time and energy to settle insurance claim and etc.

You are quite a considerate driver, based on this comment.

All good.

Except - being the skeptical me - it might make the shuttle driver think that he/she can get away with this type of screwed-up driving, and then keep repeating it.

He/she needs to be educated that it is v v wrong to drive this way.

On a bad day, if raining and road crowded, the bloody shuttle could have caused a catastrophe, if the double-decker driver was faster and had swirled sideways and back, the bus could have toppled. If there was any bikes or 'weak' cars next to it, they could all have been flattened! And of course passengers inside the bus would also suffer injuries...

ok, exaggerated. but you get the point...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

You are quite a considerate driver, based on this comment.

All good.

Except - being the skeptical me - it might make the shuttle driver think that he/she can get away with this type of screwed-up driving, and then keep repeating it.

He/she needs to be educated that it is v v wrong to drive this way.

On a bad day, if raining and road crowded, the bloody shuttle could have caused a catastrophe, if the double-decker driver was faster and had swirled sideways and back, the bus could have toppled. If there was any bikes or 'weak' cars next to it, they could all have been flattened! And of course passengers inside the bus would also suffer injuries...

ok, exaggerated. but you get the point...

Ya, but I am the type where better not get into Uncessery accident. Let these who dare to chiong with them go test it out. Haha

Ya, but I am the type where better not get into Uncessery accident. Let these who dare to chiong with them go test it out. Haha

We would benefit with more drivers like you.

I don't advocate chiong with him/her too. What I would like, is for him/her to somehow be educated that his/her way of driving is wrong - and never to repeat it.

Maybe the only way is if there's a TP around - which is a tall order [laugh]

• Praise 1

My prolong horn was not a kind/warning gesture. It was to tell that driver to wake up his bloody idea as he nearly caused a needless accident with his reckless way of driving. When I passed him, he gave that 'blur f**k, what did I do' look, which pissed me even more.

Buuuut anyway, thanks the suggestions many of the guys here (Yewheng, Fcw75, Xers007, Mr_b20 & ct3833), I guess I should just live and let live. These drivers will most likely never realise the way they drive is inconsiderate and dangerous until they get into a serious accident and hopefully live to learn from their mistake

Well that is also my way to vent my displeasure when i see such happening. Everyone got their way of venting so no right or wrong.

If Bus Captain Jammed Brake,some Passengers[esp Old Citizens] [bigcry] fell inside His Bus & get Injured [thumbsdown] ,the Bus Captain will lost his Job,Licence Suspended & get Fine. [furious]

That is to say the next time such stunt by an idiot driver happens, the bus cap better not slam on the brake but continue on his path and ram that car out... Bus cap's penalty will be less severe than causing a pessenger to lose his/her balance.

Agree. What’s the point of long honking? Be a magnanimous driver and a peaceful drive. When I reach my destination, I prefer a mental wellness of peacefulness and calm rather than an angry, disgruntled individual.

Agreed. 

:a-m1212:

No worries bro, me is straight. I just lie low for the time being...hahahhahaha

Move on lah. People here are just being naughty and are joking with you.

You know what is worse? I take train during peak hour, on my left is a xmm and on my right stands a old auntie, and i open a whatsap sends by my friend, suddenly a photo of a naked lady appear on my screen. I was ...OMG. and i think the xmm and auntie must be OMG this dirty old man also.

So now, i dont open whatsapp when i am in a crowded train anymore.

You know what is worse? I take train during peak hour, on my left is a xmm and on my right stands a old auntie, and i open a whatsap sends by my friend, suddenly a photo of a naked lady appear on my screen. I was ...OMG. and i think the xmm and auntie must be OMG this dirty old man also.

Tip for Whatsapp, set to don't download media.. so you see a blur image..

• Praise 1

That is to say the next time such stunt by an idiot driver happens, the bus cap better not slam on the brake but continue on his path and ram that car out... Bus cap's penalty will be less severe than causing a pessenger to lose his/her balance.

Exactly,this type of Driver[Honda],need to teach Him a lesson for not giving way to main Road Traffic....Slam directly on his Car,will wake him up,so in future,when he is joining the main Road,he will think twice....& look for Traffic.

• Praise 1

Can send to me? Hehehehehehh
  • Praise 1

Peace bro, just pulling your legs.

Mai anyhow pull pull ah :grin:

Which one? :D

Hahahahahahaha!!!! :XD:

Like that better mah

The minute the picture cums out, your face: [inlove] slurp slurp

Then the two see: eyyyy, hum sarp Lou, then move away

Then you earn liao mah :XD:

• Praise 1

Long horn will my blood pressure down.

It’s my relief valve.

In fact, it give me a good laugh when blur f driver judder

Hmmmmm........... how about wind down your side window and gave a loud scream ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... :we-all-gonna-die:

All pressure released in an instant ... :grin: