Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

Just like how a lot of PHV drivers who are supposed to be professional drivers don't know

how to driver properly,

a lot of managers who are supposed to be professional managers also don't know how

to manage properly.

:D

Just like civil servant in civil service.. they are no servant n definition of service is quite dubious Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 2

Judging from the extent of the damage, the car must have been going very fast?

Sure very Fast,Tree-1,Honda-0,surprised the small Tree so tough. :mellow:

When you open your door to check the lines, you dont want the car to move in case you damage your door or even compromising your passengers or your own safety, so this feature is good to be kept on.

When it rains, how do u park your vehicle without opening the door?

Good luck to this driver who beat red light just now at junction of tanjong katong road / dekota road at around 840am. I am going to expose his face and license plate later.

This cb knn driver see light turn red and instead of slowing down he go beat red light. Seeing me start to turn right and move, and no he did not even attempt to brake at all. This result in near collision as I need to brake to let him pass. It was so close to I believe that the video cam is able to capture his face clearly.

I will submit video to tp later, upload to YouTube and post the video here later and also post to SG road Facebook page and let the Facebook admin spread.

I believe this is not his 1st time beat red light judging from the way to beat it. So must expose him..

Good of you to report him. Such driver need to learn their lessons lar.

While at it, and in your spare time, do post the video and his face here for our entertainment. Thanks.

• Praise 1

When it rains, how do u park your vehicle without opening the door?

Frankly i dont and never. Especially when it rains, wouldn't your car and head get wet if you open the door ? Why need to in the first place?

it’s not that the tree is made of iron

it’s the speed and impact that split the car ... [sweatdrop]

Sure very Fast,Tree-1,Honda-0,surprised the small Tree so tough. :mellow:

Good of you to report him. Such driver need to learn their lessons lar.

While at it, and in your spare time, do post the video and his face here for our entertainment. Thanks.

Normally I will just forget it or let it go.. But this one really take the toll that because his action seems like he show no remorse in his action. Later in the video you see his face expression and know why I say that.
  • Praise 2

Judging from the extent of the damage, the car must have been going very fast?

I don't think very fast. Prob moderate speed but just sway hit the softest spot of the car.

I don't think very fast. Prob moderate speed but just sway hit the softest spot of the car.

I gotta wonder what speed was he going for the car to end up at that angle to hit the tree broadside and transfer so much kinetic energy to wrap the car around a tree though - after mowing down some barricades, although at that location the barricades are lightweight aluminium meant to deter jaywalking not heavy duty guardrails.

Driver has full right of way.  :a-m1212:

agree. And am sure  if anyone who see a pedestrian  running across would likely to stop regardless he has the right of way, but in this case there is no time for the van driver to react at all.

I gotta wonder what speed was he going for the car to end up at that angle to hit the tree broadside and transfer so much kinetic energy to wrap the car around a tree though - after mowing down some barricades, although at that location the barricades are lightweight aluminium meant to deter jaywalking not heavy duty guardrails.

I'm guessing 80ish without any braking can liao

agree. And am sure if anyone who see a pedestrian running across would likely to stop regardless he has the right of way, but in this case there is no time for the van driver to react at all.

Many elderly like to cross like that. Thinking car will always stop for them and dun dare bang them down.
  • Praise 3

Driver has full right of way. :a-m1212:

Doesn't matter who has right of way... I'm not gonna argue against a big piece of moving metal.

Many elderly like to cross like that. Thinking car will always stop for them and dun dare bang them down.

Ya lor, just last week alone I encountered twice. I very scared people rear end me so I braked very very early

Edited by Othello
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1