Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

The cam car also quite impatient.

this bus driver probably took a wrong turn. If he continues to drive up to join the highway, the whole bus route is screwed.

In this case, I say live and let live.

• Praise 8

The cam car also quite impatient.

this bus driver probably took a wrong turn. If he continues to drive up to join the highway, the whole bus route is screwed.

In this case, I say live and let live.

Yah, no need to be so impatience and unforgiving. He would make life a lot easier for the bus driver and the whole bus load of passengers if he could wait a little while.
  • Praise 3

I am not familiar with that place but looks like no matter how he will be blocking some traffic in one way or another ? It is matter of choosing the lesser of the two evils. .  some time can feel really embarrassing when get into such situation. 

• Praise 2

I am more annoyed with the repeated honking. Irritating.

Think he needs to go back basic also. 

Under basic driving theory:

158 USE OF HORN

(a) Sound the horn only to warn other road users of dangers such as a likely collision.

(b) Do not use the horn to express anger or frustration.

© Do not use the horn to demand the right-of-way or bull doze your way through crowded places.

(d) Sounding your horn when driving is unnecessary, except as a warning. In some areas eg. near a school or hospital, it is an offence to use the horn, except to avoid

• Praise 1

Alright my man, it is raining with wet road and you are going at full throttle on his ass (was you expecting a medal?).

Did you not see the hazard light but still speed and want to overtake volvo than slowing down and filter to other lane?

BTW i am addressing to the car drive, not to the person who is sharing the video.

Edited by commonjunks
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1