Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

We have a common friend @porker

Yah he is not simpur ð

Too bad he is MIA. I'm left to do all the Poking. :D

Q: What do you call a Jamaican proctologist?

A: Pokemon.

:D

Edited by Turboflat4

We can talk this and that and whatever but the large part of our commercial vehicles are driven by foreign workers who don't/aren't in the same conversation circles as we are hence the total lack of awareness.

Just this evening I was driving along Braddell Road in the direction of Bartley Road and a small Toyota Dyna blitzed past me at 90+kph with a full load of cooking gas cylinders - the driver looked PRC. 

I've personally witnessed a small lorry try to brake hard and end up spinning on PIE just after the Lornie Road exit. Funny yet tragic at the same time. 

We can talk this and that and whatever but the large part of our commercial vehicles are driven by foreign workers who don't/aren't in the same conversation circles as we are hence the total lack of awareness.

Just this evening I was driving along Braddell Road in the direction of Bartley Road and a small Toyota Dyna blitzed past me at 90+kph with a full load of cooking gas cylinders - the driver looked PRC.

I've personally witnessed a small lorry try to brake hard and end up spinning on PIE just after the Lornie Road exit. Funny yet tragic at the same time.

No thanks to LTA lo.

If Hilux is used, brake hard only got tyre screeching sound

Wa I just saw the ad on my screen, I dare not post

I have Hankook tyre ad

• Praise 1

Erm.. .. :D

depositphotos_152818514-stock-illustrati

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! :XD:

Wasted no jit bah booms

For those that do tailgate ones, they most likely haven't kana accident or serious accident before ...  [gossip]

Imagine out of a 5 lane expressway, if commercial vehicles can occupy 4 lanes (80%) then something must be wrong somewhere .... :a-panic:  

Not biased against commercial vehicles, but a certain percentage of them really 'Boh Por' in their driving ethnics ... [:|]

There is something wrong in many places - MRT, LTA, TP. You name it...

Just as I feel LTA should be shot for allowing and encourage all the e-scooters/e-bikes/PMDs, and thus causing the now impossible-to-solve problem, I think TP is the chief culprit for allowing the many commercial vehicles and buses to not need to stick to left lane. This situation is extremely bad and has gone on unabated for so long that it's now a given.

Other vehicles that are blocked by these selfish, slow-moving vehicles, become frustrated and impatient, and it is not difficult to imagine what can happen next - when the frustration and impatience builds up.

If the commercial vehicles are not blocking traffic being on lane 1/2/3 on 3/4/5 lane expressways, they would then belong to the category of FI commercial vehicles, operating a rocket on the road - a time-bomb of sort...

This irresponsible act of lack of enforcement on the part of TP, is indirectly causing more accidents.

If the commercial vehicles are made to go slow and stick to the left lane - as it was decades ago - then the lane 2/3 will have smoother journey, and lane 1 will be kept for overtaking. This way, there will be less frustration and impatience - and importantly, less danger.

• Praise 4

There is something wrong in many places - MRT, LTA, TP. You name it...

Just as I feel LTA should be shot for allowing and encourage all the e-scooters/e-bikes/PMDs, and thus causing the now impossible-to-solve problem, I think TP is the chief culprit for allowing the many commercial vehicles and buses to not need to stick to left lane. This situation is extremely bad and has gone on unabated for so long that it's now a given.

Other vehicles that are blocked by these selfish, slow-moving vehicles, become frustrated and impatient, and it is not difficult to imagine what can happen next - when the frustration and impatience builds up.

If the commercial vehicles are not blocking traffic being on lane 1/2/3 on 3/4/5 lane expressways, they would then belong to the category of FI commercial vehicles, operating a rocket on the road - a time-bomb of sort...

This irresponsible act of lack of enforcement on the part of TP, is indirectly causing more accidents.

If the commercial vehicles are made to go slow and stick to the left lane - as it was decades ago - then the lane 2/3 will have smoother journey, and lane 1 will be kept for overtaking. This way, there will be less frustration and impatience - and importantly, less danger.

I have been saying TP sleeping in Ubi for the longest time.

Do your part. Sent in video and complain TP.

Car owner should also take the blame.

Who ask you to buy underpowered car? Want to overtake also cannot.

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 2

I have been saying TP sleeping in Ubi for the longest time.

Do your part. Sent in video and complain TP.

Car owner should also take the blame.

Who ask you to buy underpowered car? Want to overtake also cannot.

my workplace only 2 min drive from TP... if they have easy parking there i go bang table there [laugh]

Got video meh?

alamak... sometimes not cannot overtake due to boh power... is cannot overtake due to boh space already hor. 3-lane TPE/ECP that i use daily. Lane 3 got one bus and one long vehicle, then nobody wanna follow, with many vans, pickups, lorlees on lane 2 already. As a result, some ah pek driving car feel no dignity following the vans/pickups/lorlees on lane 2, then conveniently take lane 3, just going at maybe 3-5 km/h faster than the convoy of vans/pickups/lorlees on lane 2...

like this even if driving F1 (not that my car is anywhere near that category), also cannot overtake leh...

somemore dun even dare to flash or honk, scared either he brake check potential road rage, or he panicked and still brakes... [sweatdrop]  (then think of what happened on Sat at PIE...)

Please prove your innocence, dear @Hamburger.

Otherwise there may be dire consequences for the forum.

@RadX may have to cut his va-gay-tion short and cum change your nick to TurdBurglar.

And @Porker will not only start becoming active again, but super gian on you.

On the upside, maybe Tommy Koh will invite you for tea, eh?

So hamburger is more sausage in buns?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1