Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

my workplace only 2 min drive from TP... if they have easy parking there i go bang table there [laugh]

Got video meh?

alamak... sometimes not cannot overtake due to boh power... is cannot overtake due to boh space already hor. 3-lane TPE/ECP that i use daily. Lane 3 got one bus and one long vehicle, then nobody wanna follow, with many vans, pickups, lorlees on lane 2 already. As a result, some ah pek driving car feel no dignity following the vans/pickups/lorlees on lane 2, then conveniently take lane 3, just going at maybe 3-5 km/h faster than the convoy of vans/pickups/lorlees on lane 2...

like this even if driving F1 (not that my car is anywhere near that category), also cannot overtake leh...

somemore dun even dare to flash or honk, scared either he brake check potential road rage, or he panicked and still brakes... [sweatdrop] (then think of what happened on Sat at PIE...)

So the real problem is the original road hogger.

Not realistic to stop bus on lane 3 or vans on lane 2.

Damn road hoggers is the source of all problems.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

my workplace only 2 min drive from TP... if they have easy parking there i go bang table there [laugh]

Got video meh?

alamak... sometimes not cannot overtake due to boh power... is cannot overtake due to boh space already hor. 3-lane TPE/ECP that i use daily. Lane 3 got one bus and one long vehicle, then nobody wanna follow, with many vans, pickups, lorlees on lane 2 already. As a result, some ah pek driving car feel no dignity following the vans/pickups/lorlees on lane 2, then conveniently take lane 3, just going at maybe 3-5 km/h faster than the convoy of vans/pickups/lorlees on lane 2...

like this even if driving F1 (not that my car is anywhere near that category), also cannot overtake leh...

somemore dun even dare to flash or honk, scared either he brake check potential road rage, or he panicked and still brakes... [sweatdrop]  (then think of what happened on Sat at PIE...)

That is why i always say those 70km/h van/lorry/pickup screwed up the whole expressway. Should only allow these vehicle travel the 2nd lane during office/peak hours same as the timing they can carry passenger behind, other then that they should stick to the most left lane.

So hamburger is more sausage in buns?

It's a Ramly burger... more ingredient...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

So the real problem is the original road hogger.

Not realistic to stop bus on lane 3 or vans on lane 2.

Damn road hoggers is the source of all problems.

You left out - self righteous...

Should be "damned self righteous road hoggers."

• Praise 2

That is why i always say those 70km/h van/lorry/pickup screwed up the whole expressway. Should only allow these vehicle travel the 2nd lane during office/peak hours same as the timing they can carry passenger behind, other then that they should stick to the most left lane.

It's a Ramly burger... more ingredient...

I lane 3 still faster than these lane 2 jokers

Actually I arm chio those pickup lorry do lane 2 because lane 3/4 jin songs

Then end up some car come and join me

Then less kangtao liao

Road is not mine so I just relag

• Praise 4

Then less kangtao liao

Another way if want fast, drive like snake style !.... but maybe ki chia sooner....

Edited by csy_sky

Honda Shuttle challenges SBS Bus. Like this consider reckless or not?

https://youtu.be/g0tLPqzAlCs

The cam car driver see shuttle drive like this still don't want to slow down and brake and let him filter out? The cam car need to learn defensive driving lesson. Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

This is not what he sees. In fact the apps has the AI to pick up the profile of a person and will present according to what is most frequently browsed by the person who use the browser. This is marketing AI. Dont self-pawn. Haha

The best ad is no ad.

ublock.. [:p]

Twincharged

The cam car driver see shuttle drive like this still don't want to slow down and brake and let him filter out? The cam car need to learn defensive driving lesson.

"thou shall not pass! "

BTW, the shuttle is not me ...

Then less kangtao liao

Yah man, sometimes lane 3 even faster than lane 1. But during peak hours cut here change there in the end only 1 2 cars faster.

Another way if want fast, drive like snake style !.... but maybe ki chia sooner....

Driving culture here ah, ki internet faster than ki chia.

The cam car driver see shuttle drive like this still don't want to slow down and brake and let him filter out? The cam car need to learn defensive driving lesson.

I am the cam car driver. I do admit that I should have driven more defensively and to give way to the shuttle. It's just that at that point in time, I was just very 'tulan' with the way this guy drove.

I am the cam car driver. I do admit that I should have driven more defensively and to give way to the shuttle. It's just that at that point in time, I was just very 'tulan' with the way this guy drove.

As we do not know what this shuttle will do next. So it is better to slow down and and him pass. If not skally when drove beside him and then suddenly he make a move and hit side by side. Like that bo hua. Need to waste time and energy to settle insurance claim and etc. Edited by Yewheng

Live and let live, that’s all I can say.

One day you might make the same mistake, do you want the other car to honk excessively?

Furthermore, he didn’t even cause you any inconvenience, only to the bus in front.

• Praise 3

Anyway i personally feel nothing wrong with you honking that shittle fellow as he might just drive out given the way he drove earlier. Your honk could wake up his idea. Ppl like to mention defensive driving because he/she is not in that situation. Only you can judge best if it is safe to slow down or stop for that fellow to drive out. Btw is that another PHV marked car? 

Edited by Xers007
  • Praise 4

Anyway i personally feel nothing wrong with you honking that shittle fellow as he might just drive out given the way earlier. your honk could wake up his idea. 

To alert is a kind gesture. But a prolong honk is rude not a friendly gesture. 

↡ Advertisement