Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

To alert is a kind gesture. But a prolong honk is rude not a friendly gesture. 

Kind to him maybe for you but sure not for me. 

↡ Advertisement

I am the cam car driver. I do admit that I should have driven more defensively and to give way to the shuttle. It's just that at that point in time, I was just very 'tulan' with the way this guy drove.

Already know he is a cmi kayu driver almost bang the bus, I will rather siam far far from such driver than to invite trouble.
  • Praise 2

I am the cam car driver. I do admit that I should have driven more defensively and to give way to the shuttle. It's just that at that point in time, I was just very 'tulan' with the way this guy drove.

Not wrong but next time try it differently, take a deep breath, be gentle to others if you encounter the same situation, and you might likely find yourself feel less stressful about every other things in life.

Very simple, if a dog bark at us, would we bark at the dog back ? Why ? Same analogy applies.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

I don't know what other condom-ents, but he eats hot dog with relish.

:D

I am glad you pointed out the condom-ents. I thought you meant he did it with great enthusiasm.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

Now I feel really bad to highlight the Google targeted ad issue! My apologies to Hamburger (or whatever his new nick...)!

No worries bro, me is straight. I just lie low for the time being...hahahhahaha

• Praise 8

To alert is a kind gesture. But a prolong honk is rude not a friendly gesture. 

My prolong horn was not a kind/warning gesture. It was to tell that driver to wake up his bloody idea as he nearly caused a needless accident with his reckless way of driving. When I passed him, he gave that 'blur f**k, what did I do' look, which pissed me even more.

Buuuut anyway, thanks the suggestions many of the guys here (Yewheng, Fcw75, Xers007, Mr_b20 & ct3833),  I guess I should just live and let live. These drivers will most likely never realise the way they drive is inconsiderate and dangerous until they get into a serious accident and hopefully live to learn from their mistake

Edited by Cheong72
  • Praise 4

Honda Shuttle challenges SBS Bus. Like this consider reckless or not?

https://youtu.be/g0tLPqzAlCs

If Bus Captain Jammed Brake,some Passengers[esp Old Citizens] [bigcry]  fell inside His Bus & get Injured [thumbsdown] ,the Bus Captain will lost his Job,Licence Suspended & get Fine. [furious]

My prolong horn was not a kind/warning gesture. It was to tell that driver to wake up his bloody idea as he nearly caused a needless accident with his reckless way of driving. When I passed him, he gave that 'blur f**k, what did I do' look, which pissed me even more.

Buuuut anyway, thanks the suggestions many of the guys here (Yewheng, Fcw75, Xers007, Mr_b20 & ct3833), I guess I should just live and let live. These drivers will most likely never realise the way they drive is inconsiderate and dangerous until they get into a serious accident and hopefully live to learn from their mistake

I sarpork your long horn.

When Tulan, I usually hold car horn till I song.

I sarpork your long horn.

When Tulan, I usually hold car horn till I song.

Long horn get your own blood pressure up, heart beat increase, what is the point . And wprse is achieving nothing good out of it really. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

Long horn get your own blood pressure up, heart beat increase, what is the point . And wprse is achieving nothing good out of it really.

Long horn will my blood pressure down.

It’s my relief valve.

In fact, it give me a good laugh when blur f driver judder

• Praise 2

Long horn get your own blood pressure up, heart beat increase, what is the point . And wprse is achieving nothing good out of it really.

Agree. What’s the point of long honking? Be a magnanimous driver and a peaceful drive. When I reach my destination, I prefer a mental wellness of peacefulness and calm rather than an angry, disgruntled individual.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2