Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

Not wrong but next time try it differently, take a deep breath, be gentle to others if you encounter the same situation, and you might likely find yourself feel less stressful about every other things in life.

Very simple, if a dog bark at us, would we bark at the dog back ? Why ? Same analogy applies.

While I don't think the long honking was necessary, to be fair to the cam driver, he had already slowed down when approaching the Shuttle. It'd could also be dangerous for him to stop just like that to give way as there might be other cars behind him.  

• Praise 1

Exactly,this type of Driver[Honda],need to teach Him a lesson for not giving way to main Road Traffic....Slam directly on his Car,will wake him up,so in future,when he is joining the main Road,he will think twice....& look for Traffic.

Lets just give the Honda driver a benefit of doubt that he have some serious thinking in his mind or talking to his hand-free kits and forgot that he was driving into a bend. 

Look at the last action which he did. He did stopped at the "single broken white lines" to give way to TS although with a loud & long horn from TS.

If he was the kuai lan type, he would have chiong into TS path after SBS bus past him and let TS bang his car. :serious-business:

Let's forgive & forget for this one ....   [grouphug]   :a-toast:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 6

Lets just give the Honda driver a benefit of doubt that he have some serious thinking in his mind or talking to his hand-free kits and forgot that he was driving into a bend. 

Look at the last action which he did. He did stopped at the "single broken white lines" to give way to TS although with a loud & long horn from TS.

If he was the kuai lan type, he would have chiong into TS path after SBS bus past him and let TS bang his car. :serious-business:

Let's forgive & forget for this one ....   [grouphug]   :a-toast:

but a blur sotong on the road is as dangerous as a guai lan 1 [sly]

• Praise 1

but a blur sotong on the road is as dangerous as a guai lan 1 [sly]

He can be blur but others are alert and aware to take defensive action would have averted any accidents..  -_-

It takes one blur sotong and another ego driver (aka par si mai give way) to clap ...  :grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 2

Cyclist still raise hand and say WTF? 

the bike looks like a fixie, meaning those  no brake caliper  type . Wasted his wheel not damaged.

Lets just give the Honda driver a benefit of doubt that he have some serious thinking in his mind or talking to his hand-free kits and forgot that he was driving into a bend.

Look at the last action which he did. He did stopped at the "single broken white lines" to give way to TS although with a loud & long horn from TS.

Let's forgive & forget for this one .... [grouphug]:a-toast:

cant praise you. system fault.
  • Praise 2

That's the real problem people in the wrong they really don't know and they think they are the victims.

And become very angry that stupid other people keep doing all the wrong things to them.

Life is so hard for them.

:D

Lets just give the Honda driver a benefit of doubt that he have some serious thinking in his mind or talking to his hand-free kits and forgot that he was driving into a bend.

Look at the last action which he did. He did stopped at the "single broken white lines" to give way to TS although with a loud & long horn from TS.

Let's forgive & forget for this one .... [grouphug]:a-toast:

Maybe his MIL in the back annoying him make him lose concentration?

• Praise 4

That's the real problem people in the wrong they really don't know and they think they are the victims.

And become very angry that stupid other people keep doing all the wrong things to them.

Life is so hard for them.

Maybe his MIL in the back annoying him make him lose concentration?

Talking about lose concentration. There is one time I lost concentration because rider last minute ask me turn left. As I am already looking out for traffic to want to filter right then check side mirror got car and was about to queue behind that car and then rider asked me, nono is turn left. I end up nearly never slow down enough to my right as the car on the right had slowed down due to infront for traffic. Lucky never bang the right front car.

As much as I listened to pax direction, but hope all riders to understand that if want give instruction, try not to say last minute and or when driver is changing lane, making turn, infront car is braking.

• Praise 2

Talking about lose concentration. There is one time I lost concentration because rider last minute ask me turn left. As I am already looking out for traffic to want to filter right then check side mirror got car and was about to queue behind that car and then rider asked me, nono is turn left. I end up nearly never slow down enough to my right as the car on the right had slowed down due to infront for traffic. Lucky never bang the right front car.

As much as I listened to pax direction, but hope all riders to understand that if want give instruction, try not to say last minute and or when driver is changing lane, making turn, infront car is braking.

Don't say this. That time I got a passenger. It's my boss. I don't do uber or hitch but there was a small company outing and my colleagues and my boss took my car and we went to Malaysia.

His sense of giving direction is horrific ++++. I was reaching a traffic junction in Malaysia (small outing ) and I asked him if we should go left or right.

Conversation

Me: boss, so left or right at this junction.

Boss (pointing to the left): that's our destination. Turn right

Me: boss, that is left. So I turn left right?

Boss: no. Turn right. Our destination is there ( pointing to the left).

Me ( thoroughly confused but approaching junction): OK. I turn right in the direction of right.

Boss: yup. Turn right. We are going left.

Could have taken my steering wheel to bash his head. My colleague who was behind later told me my boss never had a driver's licence.

Anyway the answer was, we were supposed to turn left, but my boss remembered that you need to turn right to stop at a nice place (not our destination ) for breakfast. So that was why he kept saying we are going left but turn right.

Oh. And he did another thing. On our way back i went to top up petrol. Since its jb I try to top up to the brim and so aim the nozzle with it slightly above the refueling port (so I don't insert the nozzle inside the car but it remains outside ).

My boss started shaking the car from inside. I was like wtf but I was already pumping the petrol almost to completion. I spilled a bit of petrol cos I was aiming it into the refueling port but now the port keep moving......

Later I asked why he did that he say he help me shake the car since I "forgot" to shake it. I was like wtf. I don't shake it means it's not my habit.....

First and last time I drove my car with my boss inside.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 7

Don't say this. That time I got a passenger. It's my boss. I don't do uber or hitch but there was a small company outing and my colleagues and my boss took my car and we went to Malaysia.

His sense of giving direction is horrific ++++. I was reaching a traffic junction in Malaysia (small outing ) and I asked him if we should go left or right.

Conversation

Me ( thoroughly confused but approaching junction): OK. I turn right in the direction of right.

Could have taken my steering wheel to bash his head. My colleague who was behind later told me my boss never had a driver's licence.

Anyway the answer was, we were supposed to turn left, but my boss remembered that you need to turn right to stop at a nice place (not our destination ) for breakfast. So that was why he kept saying we are going left but turn right.

Oh. And he did another thing. On our way back i went to top up petrol. Since its jb I try to top up to the brim and so aim the nozzle with it slightly above the refueling port (so I don't insert the nozzle inside the car but it remains outside ).

My boss started shaking the car from inside. I was like wtf but I was already pumping the petrol almost to completion. I spilled a bit of petrol cos I was aiming it into the refueling port but now the port keep moving......

Later I asked why he did that he say he help me shake the car since I "forgot" to shake it. I was like wtf. I don't shake it means it's not my habit.....

You boss must had watched YouTube on Singaporeans in jb pump petrol till even shake the car. So he thought you are also going to do that. Haha

Turbocharged

Conversation

i hope your boss is not part of the team operating on people.

remove left or right kidney?

left....no, right. right. (cut right kidney)

then after operation realise left kidney is the diseased one.

scary yeah.

• Praise 1

Conversation

Your boss come from the mountains?

I am the cam car driver. I do admit that I should have driven more defensively and to give way to the shuttle. It's just that at that point in time, I was just very 'tulan' with the way this guy drove.

I don't see anything wrong with the cam car. The shuttle seemed wanting to stop to check damage or what! He did not indicate that he wanted to reenter the lane!

Can win challenging big vehicles?

Conversation

Lucky u never change your steering wheel to Sparco one. Else really can detach and whack your boss...haha.
  • Praise 1

Before driving better release all pressure :grin:

I interpret it as go on with flat tyres! [smash]

The taxi should have been a little slower and the cyclist be in front of it! He might not have the chance to raise his hand! [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 4

Taxi uncle should just get off and bash the bo-bo out of this cyclist. Afterall, if he keep beating red-man, he's gonna become minced meat soon...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1