Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

same thinking cause two doors open and one guy chasing after the cab from the left side of the cab. likely the driver tried to jump back into the car but too late and panic causing this scenario. 

yah lor... based on what is seen in video, could have been taxi stopped (but still at 'D'), driver got out to help passenger get out from rear left, where one passenger already alighted while another is still inside (so door was open). Then cab moved forward, driver ran back into car tried to regain control, but too late as cab picked up speed liao, so... banged... and the passenger who had alighted was chasing behind...

just my guess...

An autohold function could have prevented all this.

Please be reminded to engage N or P when disembarking.

A safety feature found in Audi is, once driver door is open with engine running, it will shut down the engine. However many of us hate this feature and code it off.

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

A safety feature found in Audi is, once driver door is open with engine running, it will shut down the engine. However many of us hate this feature and code it off.

no good ... coz it will make changing lanes difficult ...  :psychotic:

• Praise 3

in msia the driving pattern is .... car on zebra line already ... wa lai liao ... you dont CB

in spore the cycling/pmd pattern is ... bike/pmd on zebra line already ... by law i'm the big fck ... even kingkong lorry must stop

Just be decisive.
Car want to stop just stop. Cyclist want to stop just stop, want to go just go.
Don’t ai mai ai mai.
Meet these kind of people on the road the worst.

• Praise 1

I thought this is a good safety feature, why would anyone wants to drive with a door opened? Why would people hate this feature? Edited by Ct3833

Good luck to this driver who beat red light just now at junction of tanjong katong road / dekota road at around 840am. I am going to expose his face and license plate later.

This cb knn driver see light turn red and instead of slowing down he go beat red light. Seeing me start to turn right and move, and no he did not even attempt to brake at all. This result in near collision as I need to brake to let him pass. It was so close to I believe that the video cam is able to capture his face clearly.

I will submit video to tp later, upload to YouTube and post the video here later and also post to SG road Facebook page and let the Facebook admin spread.

I believe this is not his 1st time beat red light judging from the way to beat it. So must expose him..

Edited by Yewheng

I thought this is a good safety feature, why would anyone wants to drive with a door opened? Why would people hate this feature?

My car has an auto function which switches on the brake when the door opens. But I sometimes want to park and open the door to check my lines. Now it’s an extra step but I will still choose the auto function for safety.

My car has an auto function which switches on the brake when the door opens. But I sometimes want to park and open the door to check my lines. Now itâs an extra step but I will still choose the auto function for safety.

When you open your door to check the lines, you dont want the car to move in case you damage your door or even compromising your passengers or your own safety, so this feature is good to be kept on.
  • Praise 2

Don't say this. That time I got a passenger. It's my boss. I don't do uber or hitch but there was a small company outing and my colleagues and my boss took my car and we went to Malaysia.

His sense of giving direction is horrific ++++. I was reaching a traffic junction in Malaysia (small outing ) and I asked him if we should go left or right.

Conversation

Me: boss, so left or right at this junction.

Boss (pointing to the left): that's our destination. Turn right

Me: boss, that is left. So I turn left right?

Boss: no. Turn right. Our destination is there ( pointing to the left).

Me ( thoroughly confused but approaching junction): OK. I turn right in the direction of right.

Boss: yup. Turn right. We are going left.

Could have taken my steering wheel to bash his head. My colleague who was behind later told me my boss never had a driver's licence.

Anyway the answer was, we were supposed to turn left, but my boss remembered that you need to turn right to stop at a nice place (not our destination ) for breakfast. So that was why he kept saying we are going left but turn right.

Oh. And he did another thing. On our way back i went to top up petrol. Since its jb I try to top up to the brim and so aim the nozzle with it slightly above the refueling port (so I don't insert the nozzle inside the car but it remains outside ).

My boss started shaking the car from inside. I was like wtf but I was already pumping the petrol almost to completion. I spilled a bit of petrol cos I was aiming it into the refueling port but now the port keep moving......

Later I asked why he did that he say he help me shake the car since I "forgot" to shake it. I was like wtf. I don't shake it means it's not my habit.....

First and last time I drove my car with my boss inside.

Just like how a lot of PHV drivers who are supposed to be professional drivers don't know

how to driver properly,

a lot of managers who are supposed to be professional managers also don't know how

to manage properly.

:D  

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Wa kaoz.... Where Uncle rushing to??

To dash out like this, as good as suicide... The place behind where he came from is all grass tress and dark. With the glare from on coming traffic, i pity the minibus driver

i'll say it again .... why is everyone rushing ... the jaywalker rushing across the road ... the minibus driver rushing to who knows where ...

Just like how a lot of PHV drivers who are supposed to be professional drivers don't know

how to driver properly,

a lot of managers who are supposed to be professional managers also don't know how

to manage properly.

:D  

i was about to say the same thing !!  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

I just farking hate those drivers of Hiace PA buses with curtains at driver side.

Going faster than 90kmh on lane 2 and sometimes lane 1 in the early hours about 6+ at CTE.

TP should just ban those stupid curtain or shades.

oh wait, they are on the bridge sitting comfortably with their speed cam.

Edited by Hamburger
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10