Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

That fence kanna replace many times

2 lives aldy . Last time a China jaywalker

Now this. Further down is hume whr japs massacre m further down is the railroad bridge whr ppl hung themselves

Looks like that road is extending its dirty path

Drive safe... perfect road to recruit more

That stretch has a slight bend

May hv clipped the kerb at a medium speed of abt 80

Be wary of "change of guards" time! Slight bend is very dangerous!

↡ Advertisement

I would assume that PHV guy should be around 40 year old or above, why could one become so noob and inconsiderate the moment he becomes a PHV driver?

My point is, if he fetch his family members isntead, he would have kept to the left most lane when stopping, he would have also cautioned his family members not to open the door until traffic is clear, but when one becomes a PHV driver, he just can't be bothered with all these ?

Hahaha, that is the trade secret of PHV lor! :XD:

They are his ( @radx )friends, he don't have to wary  .... :XD:

Then he should know when would the change of guards take place! :XD:

• Praise 1

Twincharged

but for this recent case, PHV driver dont even know where to locate the rider.

really LLST

got phone number ... so only police can find him if the police deem its a worthy case.

got phone number ... so only police can find him if the police deem its a worthy case.

car door kena langa because he anyhow stop, then go report police and expect police to help, if police really so hard working, i will lodge a complain about police wasting my tax money. 

Juicy comment spotted.

Please share your experience with unexplainable things happening :D

Use that road very often because of where I stay, late at night I go slow cos I've experienced unexplainable things happening before

• Praise 2

These 3 cheapo, tua ki liao.

Go against traffic, to avoid Ah Gong ERP?

(behind Sim Lim Square Loading bay area)

They think there don't have junction camera, they are wrong. 

• Praise 1

Use that road very often because of where I stay, late at night I go slow cos I've experienced unexplainable things happening before

Share leh. I love hantu stories.

bopian ... merc and audi not cheap ... but i dunno why the honda did it also ...

Maybe miss the entrance la.  :XD:

@turboflat4 @beehive3783 @picnic06-biante15 had a busy day, just got back hahah, here goes!

1. (2016) driving back late at night along that road, felt a crosswind (or smth of that sort) pushing the back of my car towards the left, couldn't explain it cos it's not the NSHW and I slowed down dramatically and wound down the windows, the air was still. Thank God I did not lose control of the car (3am, no other cars around so can't possible be the effect of the 'wind' from another passing car)

2. (2017) this time around 4am, was travelling home along that stretch, saw a man (looked like a soldier but old sch uniform) dashing across the road in front of my car, e braked to avoid and thought that I banged into him , but when I put on the hazard lights and came out to see, there was nth and no one around, went back to check in-car cam and the "man" that I saw didn't appear in the footage (no one crossing the road at all in my car footage)

3. (2013) around 1plus am, this was weird, drove past that stretch and my radio (987 FM) suddenly went into white noise for no reason, car interior and exterior lights started to flicker and car seemed to lose power for a few seconds then went back to normal, went to workshop the next day, battery and alternator had no issues at all!

4. (2004) was quite abit younger, playing with some friends in the Springdale condo, some hiding game, heard someone call my name and I thought I lost the game so retuened to base, then like my friends were asking why I surrendered when they had yet to find me, then I was like "y'all called my name at this condo block where I was hiding and so I thought i was found so surrender". They replied "none of us were there " and I realised that it was a really hidden spot and I may actually have been the only person there at that time  :blink:

• Praise 11

PHV again. Can say goodbye to his Kopi license

Vehicle Particulars

Vehicle No.

SLH3506D

Under Private Hire Scheme

Yes

Vehicle Make

HONDA

Decal No.

A035539

Please note:

The information contained herein is correct as at 09 Oct 2018 / 16:46.

This accident should be at the Junction of Punggol Road & Punggol Field

Left side look like PRIVE Condo

===============

SLH3506D making an illegal turn causing this accident

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/2186791448244673/?t=15

That is the reason why I keep emphasis that bikers.. Please.. Please Do NOT OVERTAKE BESIDE ROAD KERB. This is very dangerous, even if no wrong but kanna hit, biker = injuries or fatal. So please biker.. Please use brain and ride. Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement