COE Bidding – 2nd Round of September 2018

Carbon82

Thought their QQ quite popular?

The QQ was very popular but other brands have finally caught up in this competitive segment with good pricing.. Look at CX-3, XV, Vitara, CH-R together with the ever popular Vezel.

Oh.. I just saw that QQ was priced at 110k and more now. Not sure why but maybe they are one of the many victims of  VES?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Haha oh man I just realised that the timing of the article is quite ironic...

'better' is relative, depending on where you stay.

In my area (west), morning train delays due to track faults, train faults, or station (Jurong East) faults are common and have become so unfasionable that people don't talk about them anymore.

What a close shave for me... Finally after 5 bids. AD bidded $28114..

Vehicle Category Quota Premium Current Reserve Price Bid Quantity Bid Status Last Transaction Last Transaction Type A $28,000 $28,114 1 Successful 19 Sep 2018 14:43:46 Hrs Submission

Congrats!!! Finally you got your COE. Yes, the AD really taking chance and they got it.

• Praise 1

The QQ was very popular but other brands have finally caught up in this competitive segment with good pricing.. Look at CX-3, XV, Vitara, CH-R together with the ever popular Vezel.

Oh.. I just saw that QQ was priced at 110k and more now. Not sure why but maybe they are one of the many victims of  VES?

With the coe at 30k plus minus, QQ still sell at $110k, so expensive?! 

Edited by 13177

Mind sharing ur purchase price? Last I saw they were running a promo @ $87,999

I purchased at that exact price - the promo was still ongoing when I made the purchase Edited by Ceecookie
  • Praise 1

Yup. Same. End nov early Dec.

10 years ago buy Vios must wait 3 months. 10 years later also wait 3 months, seems like Borneo Motors the backlog haven't clear after so many years ah. [laugh]

But seriously, when collecting your car, check the car manufacturing date. It's printed on the front passenger seat side area. The date should be the same month or week as your collection date. It will also proudly state "Made In Thailand". [nod]

10 years ago buy Vios must wait 3 months. 10 years later also wait 3 months, seems like Borneo Motors the backlog haven't clear after so many years ah. [laugh]

But seriously, when collecting your car, check the car manufacturing date. It's printed on the front passenger seat side area. The date should be the same month or week as your collection date. It will also proudly state "Made In Thailand". [nod]

"The date should be the same month or week as your collection date"

Are you very sure about this? Cars may be manufactured in say 2017, but registered in 2018.. correct me if wrong.

Are you very sure about this? Cars may be manufactured in say 2017, but registered in 2018.. correct me if wrong.

For Borneo Motors Toyota, their stock are as fresh as your neighborhood bakery store. This I can attest. For PI or continental I'm not so sure.

10 years ago buy Vios must wait 3 months. 10 years later also wait 3 months, seems like Borneo Motors the backlog haven't clear after so many years ah. [laugh]

But seriously, when collecting your car, check the car manufacturing date. It's printed on the front passenger seat side area. The date should be the same month or week as your collection date. It will also proudly state "Made In Thailand". [nod]

I remember last time buy vios really need to wait at least 3 months or more. My friend waited nearly 6 months for his vios back then due to popular colour he has ordered. Lol.

So manufactured in 2017 but registered in 2018, still considered as 2017 car? [laugh]  

I waited 4 months when I bought my Corolla G9,16 years ago.  The waiting period has improved... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement