Landsail LS588 UHP Tyre

Ahbengdriver

Dude I read it as lausai tires. Hahaha. Apparently its a china company. Please don't use it. I don't want to see you end up in a ditch because of shitty tires. Just stick to michelin.

• Praise 2

Is this tyre available in Singapore?  Anyone has used it?

Saw it on a MY registered Merc E class.

sailing on land? Errrrrrr the name hor....... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

sailing on land? Errrrrrr the name hor....... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

OK lah. Some cars have got Road Sail (RS) variant also! To me, sail is like no pick up one, but smooth! :XD:

That's cos most people in JB people don't care about performance. Their roads are super shit. You want to use a Michelin PS4S tire and wear it out super fast? I used to drive up and down Malaysia so much that my PSS tire wore out super fast. Well I was doing over 200kmh over long distances to KL and Penang.

But the video said many UK ppl using leh, and seem like dry and wet also not too bad from the ad.  [grin]

If cheap and good, mayb I give it a try see how it works. Need to change mine soon.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But the video said many UK ppl using leh, and seem like dry and wet also not too bad from the ad. [grin]

If cheap and good, mayb I give it a try see how it works. Need to change mine soon. [:p][laugh][laugh]

I believe only comes in 16" and above size
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Bro. you can consider Kimhoe, they have a china brand called Chaoyang tire. I think 17" is less than 80/pcs.

But for safety wise, I will recommend Sliverstone Atlantis V7. I think 17" 90-100 per pcs.  Kheng Heng Auto @ defu lane. 

Best is call and check for size and price before go down.

mine 17". [grin]

you know where can get?  ^_^  [laugh]

• Praise 1

In the dry, most shitty tires also pretty ok. It’s in the wet when you need the grip, then you know what you pay for. I have skidded and rear ended someone before. And I was not fast but roads were quite wet. Was on cheap tires. So never again.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Bro. you can consider Kimhoe, they have a china brand called Chaoyang tire. I think 17" is less than 80/pcs.

But for safety wise, I will recommend Sliverstone Atlantis V7. I think 17" 90-100 per pcs.  Kheng Heng Auto @ defu lane. 

I don't know the quality of Silverstone tyres  has improved or not over the years!

I had a bad experience with this brand of tyres. I got a brand new set with rims from JB. After some time, when I was washing the car, I noticed cracks on the side walls of the tyres. The tyres were still very new. 

Immediately, I drove to the tyre shop to have them replaced.

No lah, I not looking for cheap shoes. Just that from the video it seem like this Landsail is not too bad, and most importantly is it seem quite good in the wet, so i dont mind trying out if price is good. 

Otherwise i likely will stay away from china brand tayas, I kiasi.[:p] 

But if got good and yet cheap ones, I want lah..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Internal Moderator

Sorry to hear about that bro. I never tried sliverstone before so I cannot give you my opinion. 

But sometimes, it can be other factor like the date of manufacturing, proper storage. I think tyre buy in SG better. anything can go back. 

I don't know the quality of Silverstone tyres  has improved or not over the years!

I had a bad experience with this brand of tyres. I got a brand new set with rims from JB. After some time, when I was washing the car, I noticed cracks on the side walls of the tyres. The tyres were still very new. 

Immediately, I drove to the tyre shop to have them replaced.

In the dry, most shitty tires also pretty ok. It’s in the wet when you need the grip, then you know what you pay for. I have skidded and rear ended someone before. And I was not fast but roads were quite wet. Was on cheap tires. So never again.

Yah, i agree.

Even Falken 912 is ok in the dry, but when come to wet road is KNN over KNN man.. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I usually go for taya good in the wet, that is the most important feature for me.  ^_^

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1