Malaysia custom officer tore SG passport and denied entry

Yewheng

But then it is very stressful for those who is Travelling to Malaysia especially those with family over there. Haiz..

Mahathir wont care lar......he liked to give Singaporean a hard time.....and now he is back.
  • Praise 2

But then it is very stressful for those who is Travelling to Malaysia especially those with family over there. Haiz..

https://www.malaymail.com/s/1676054/pm-corrupt-people-must-be-punished?utm_source=izooto&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=browser_push&utm_content=&utm_term=

Dr Mahathir said one.. Corrupt people must be punished. Hmm..

He is correct, but only those who get caught will be punished, he already caught ah jib, now see who can catch him.
  • Praise 3

when in Rome do what the Romans do

balance between how much it cost for tips versus time and money needed to turn back and make a new passport

that is the problem with Singaporeans we are one mind track

try going to Kenya, if you try to challenge the officer you will probably find a lion up your a r s e

we cant expect everything to be 100% CORRUPT free 

look at SG, even at PM's GRC town council guy also play punk and unless someone poke he will still continue

I think many are naive 

we think SG is corruption free

it is just the way how you carry out your tips

without "tips" you think may contracts can be gotten

eg if you join PA or RC there are privileges, isnt this an indirect form of tips selling your time for something for you

• Praise 5
  • Dislike 1

Very familiar, I think i heard this before as well, in a coffeeshop.

Something about men wearing white, living in an Ikea cabinet.

i believe him hor........his family very rich wan. Only the rich and handsomely paid are corruption-free. Not i say wan hor.....

• Praise 2

Very familiar, I think i heard this before as well, in a coffeeshop.

Something about men wearing white, living in an Ikea cabinet.

i really dont know the colour of their uniform.....sompah!
  • Praise 1

Well, only a facebook post. Won't give it too much weight. No wonder govt think the select committee for fake news got a lot of work to do.

since he has made a police report and claimed there were other who had the same experience.

let's wait for police to clarify.

Corrupt ICA officers very difficult to catch. mus form special task force? [lipsrsealed]

i believe him hor........his family very rich wan. Only the rich and handsomely paid are corruption-free. Not i say wan hor.....

Corrupt ICA officers very difficult to catch. mus form special task force? [lipsrsealed]

According to some old uncle, the key word is ENOUGH. Handsome may not be enough! [lipsrsealed]

uncle most probably not in the fold of lgbt.....
  • Praise 1

Well... the easiest way to avoid such trouble is to not go into cowboy land at all since he already know strange things happen there.

The wife is there. How not to go?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1