2018/2019 New Nissan Sylphy

gwalchgywyn

Hi All

Anyone encounter driving from traffic junction, the car seems to pull back and car cannot accerate and RPM at 1000 and car like depending on idling fuel to move?

The car move like 20km per hr. No matter how hard I step the accerator it just can't move up in speed.

Thanks 

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Martinmach said:

Hi All

Anyone encounter driving from traffic junction, the car seems to pull back and car cannot accerate and RPM at 1000 and car like depending on idling fuel to move?

The car move like 20km per hr. No matter how hard I step the accerator it just can't move up in speed.

Thanks 

Your ride coming to 5 years.

I am not sure would throttle cleaning help. You can give it a try though. 

Hi 

My slyphy 4 years plus, June 2017 registration. 

The problem is hard to duplicate as its intermittent.  The car seem to drag whenever the problems occurs.  The TC tester suggested me to rev my engine to 4000 rpm to clear the carbon and buy injection cleaner.

I am trying that now and monitoring it.  But sometimes I can feel the 20 to 40km per hr movement resistance.

I hope it not the CVT gear box..although I can feel its not that smooth when I shift gear. 

Hi 

My slyphy 4 years plus, June 2017 registration. 

The problem is hard to duplicate as its intermittent.  The car seem to drag whenever the problems occurs.  The TC tester suggested me to rev my engine to 4000 rpm to clear the carbon and buy injection cleaner.

I am trying that now and monitoring it.  But sometimes I can feel the 20 to 40km per hr movement resistance.

I hope it not the CVT gear box..although I can feel its not that smooth when I shift gear. 

10 hours ago, PandaSylphy said:

@Zaini1 @N00b 

Hi Hi, I owned a 2018 Nissan sylphy and i am facing starting problems. Is there anyone can advise me? Press start button but no reaction on the starter motor. 

Thank you.

Why not send it back to Tan Chong Motors(the agent) or any car workshop to check? They would be able to advise you better. A 4 year old Sylphy should be considered a relatively new car. I sold my Sylphy about 4-5 years ago at least... Hope you are able to get your car fixed soon.

• Praise 1

Battery is quite new as I replaced this year. Both car key remote I have also replaced new battery recently. I suspect it is the brake pedal switch problem. I will send it to workshop to check. Thank you.

On 12/13/2022 at 11:41 AM, PandaSylphy said:

@Zaini1 @N00b 

Hi Hi, I owned a 2018 Nissan sylphy and i am facing starting problems. Is there anyone can advise me? Press start button but no reaction on the starter motor. 

Thank you.

Any click sound (single note) when you pressed Start? If yes, probably faulty starter motor. Just had mine replaced. OK now. 2010 Sylphy G11, 182Kkm

Edited by Kklim

Nope, no sound at all. The funny part is this happend intermittent.  When I step on the brake pedal and try to start, nothing happen. The display keep showing "depress brake pedal icon". After I tried to step the brake pedal a few times, sometimes it will start..

Hi. 

Has anyone experience in changing the sylphy HU?

Mine died... Nissan say 700plus to replace. see many online sell very cheap androids HU.

Thinking of buying online and getting it installed. 

Any ideas on what it cost and how it can fit into the dashboard??

Hi Bros, 

What is the CVT you huys used , at what mileage must I change

No of litres to purchase too.

thank you

↡ Advertisement