Who like dogs?

Discoburg

Lol. Old dogs and cats all a bit senile liao. Also hard of hearing.

I suspect my old girl is totally deaf. Walk or speak behind her, she totally doesn't detect our presence at all.

She will chua sai if you touch her right? Not sure if the deafness test for dogs will work on cats - lift her up to about your chest level but make sure there’s a ledge she can put her paws on. If she does, she’s not deaf. Left or right paw not on the ledge also corresponds to which ear is deaf if so.

My senile puppy a bit weird leh. Cannot see, supposedly cannot hear, cannot walk well. But when got food 10m away or I come home while he’s sleeping, then suddenly can walk very fast and see + hear. I suspect his deafness fake one.

Turbocharged

She will chua sai if you touch her right? Not sure if the deafness test for dogs will work on cats - lift her up to about your chest level but make sure thereâs a ledge she can put her paws on. If she does, sheâs not deaf. Left or right paw not on the ledge also corresponds to which ear is deaf if so.

My senile puppy a bit weird leh. Cannot see, supposedly cannot hear, cannot walk well. But when got food 10m away or I come home while heâs sleeping, then suddenly can walk very fast and see + hear. I suspect his deafness fake one.

I am not sure about the deaf test you mentioned but her ears no longer swivel to pick up sounds when she is lying down. Call her from behind also no response. And she meows especially loudly as if she doesn't know it's loud. Something like an almost deaf person speaking loudly to hear himself. She wasn't like that a few years ago.

But both her and your boy damn cute lah.

Your puppy has what we call the ultimate survival instincts - selective vision and hearing. All husbands wanting to live long must be equipped with them!

How come when dogs got selective hearing/seeing is very cute but when husbands have its very annoying?
  • Praise 3

Supercharged

My teenage son wanted a pet dog becos some of his classmates also have pet dog. My wife was not a dog lover but she gave in becos she loves our only son. So when our 3 months old pet dog came to our house on the first few weeks, the poor pet was only allowed roaming in the living hall, cannot go into the bedroom and to sleep outside our bedroom only. Despite the discrimination, our dog sky still love us all. Sky waits at the door for my wife to return every time she goes out. And wag her tail every time when sky sees her. Slowly and surely, my wife grew to fond the dog more and more. Soon, sky was allowed to sleep with us in a aircon room. Sky is our good signaller whenever my wife and i make love in our bedroom when our only son is not at home. Our sky can get excited, run to the door when she smell his return from 50m away and its good enough for us to jump up and dress up from our bed. So far no mis cue. Haha.

And my wife is her personal chef who would spent time and effort to make salmon and cooked rice for her every evening. My wife even sent her for obedient lessons. Now, my wife is a dog lover and she even do regualar donation to dog shelter.

Anyone can guess what is my sky breed?

post-25731-0-28688200-1540303849_thumb.jpg

post-25731-0-03700900-1540303887_thumb.jpg

• Praise 8

My teenage son wanted a pet dog becos some of his classmates also have pet dog. My wife was not a dog lover but she gave in becos she loves our only son. So when our 3 months old pet dog came to our house on the first few weeks, the poor pet was only allowed roaming in the living hall, cannot go into the bedroom and to sleep outside our bedroom only. Despite the discrimination, our dog sky still love us all. Sky waits at the door for my wife to return every time she goes out. And wag her tail every time when sky sees her. Slowly and surely, my wife grew to fond the dog more and more. Soon, sky was allowed to sleep with us in a aircon room. Sky is our good signaller whenever my wife and i make love in our bedroom when our only son is not at home. Our sky can get excited, run to the door when she smell his return from 50m away and its good enough for us to jump up and dress up from our bed. So far no mis cue. Haha.

And my wife is her personal chef who would spent time and effort to make salmon and cooked rice for her every evening. My wife even sent her for obedient lessons. Now, my wife is a dog lover and she even do regualar donation to dog shelter.

dogs are so lovely... they just wholeheartedly love you regardless of treatment.

pretty girl is a chow goldie?

I changed my mind.. spitz? Forgot to look at the triangle ears.
  • Praise 1

Samoyed dog?

Is she very old now?

• Praise 1

I Guess chow with a bit Samoyed

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1