Who like dogs?

Discoburg

Getting used to having a dog around the home. Toilet training is not easy (we still waiting for our crate and pee tray being shipped in from Taobao).

Learnt that walking almost invariably will poop even if just pooped 30mins ago.

Diet mostly kibbles with some low lactose milk. Adding some chicken breast here and there which is well received. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I changed my mind.. spitz? Forgot to look at the triangle ears.

chow x spitz

Samoyed dog?

Is she very old now?

chow x spitz

4.5 years 

I Guess chow with a bit Samoyed

chow x spitz

any reason why? Never noticed it though

chow chow has purple tongue. 

============================================

becos of sky, my wife also have to go thru some cold eyes. some of our neighbours here are not dog lover. one incident that always make me thinking if i should approach this particular neighbour to talk it out. what happened was one day when my wife was inside the lift with our dog after a walk. she went in last so she was standing with her back facing the family of 4 who came from phil. the man (father with 2 teenage daughters) insulted my wife with a word 'f**k off' when my wife was stepping out from the lift. my wife turned back and all 4 were laughing. @#$%&*   

Edited by Yeobt

Supercharged

Getting used to having a dog around the home. Toilet training is not easy (we still waiting for our crate and pee tray being shipped in from Taobao).

Learnt that walking almost invariably will poop even if just pooped 30mins ago.

Diet mostly kibbles with some low lactose milk. Adding some chicken breast here and there which is well received. 

toilet train is very easy. i trained my sky myself and it took her 3 days to learn. puppy is very forgetful, must do the punish and reward kind of steps to make them learn. there are some video on youtube you can refer to. not difficult.

• Praise 1

toilet train is very easy. i trained my sky myself and it took her 3 days to learn. puppy is very forgetful, must do the punish and reward kind of steps to make them learn. there are some video on youtube you can refer to. not difficult.

Like this? :grin:

Kope from edmw one

post-25827-0-67717000-1540378844.gif

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

chow x spitz

chow x spitz

4.5 years

chow x spitz

becos of sky, my wife also have to go thru some cold eyes. some of our neighbours here are not dog lover. one incident that always make me thinking if i should approach this particular neighbour to talk it out. what happened was one day when my wife was inside the lift with our dog after a walk. she went in last so she was standing with her back facing the family of 4 who came from phil. the man (father with 2 teenage daughters) insulted my wife with a word 'f**k off' when my wife was stepping out from the lift. my wife turned back and all 4 were laughing. @#$%&*

I suppose they should know that they being foreigner in this country should be the ones to fark off instead?
  • Praise 2

chow x spitz

chow x spitz

4.5 years

chow x spitz

Need a bigger and fiercer dog. Too bad my bullmastiff is no longer around. Could T-loan to you for the sake of your pino neighbour. If the size didn't scare them, his saliva would have done the job. Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 3

Actually, it would have been better to take the next lift with the dog. As you may know as a Singaporean, that contact with certain animals is considered a taboo in some religions. Just out of courtesy and mutual understanding.

No.. Shd should have just turned around and press the lift button outside when their door going to close. Then keep repeating.
  • Praise 1

Other people dog go vet is guai guai sit one corner or scared and try to escape... my 15yo with a last stage illness treats the clinic like explorerkid.

post-196289-0-49359300-1540712049_thumb.jpeg

post-196289-0-53270300-1540712124_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4