Who like dogs?

Discoburg

My dog likes to lie beside my bedside. Sometimes I will forget and step on her paws when I'm getting up from my usual nuahing position on the bed lol

My dog share pillow with me and his fur always tickle me till I am numb to it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My dog share pillow with me and his fur always tickle me till I am numb to it.

If my dog is in the room when I'm napping and she's bored, she will smell or lick my soles...
  • Praise 1

I feel you bro. My dogs, past and present were pick up from the streets or left in cage to be admìred by buyers.

I tell myself there would not be a better place than what my home has to offer. I offered a sanctuary and make sure there is no regrets for both of us even till death do we part.

Good one bro! You have a kind heart! 

I don't know if I'm able to keep another dog in future, but if I can, I will definitely take in a rescue dog. 

• Praise 1

Black dog?

The guy in the right very funny!!!!! :XD:

All dogs are equally cute...:grin:

Hahahahaha!!!!!

If my dog is in the room when I'm napping and she's bored, she will smell or lick my soles...

:XD:

post-25827-0-55804400-1553823715.gif

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 3

No need paiseh.

I was told by many vets that dogs on commercial diet (kibbles) tend to live longer lives that those on a rich wet diet. It's similar to caloric restriction in human when human who eat less and more mindfully live longer. Good commercial diet has a complete nutrition profile of protein, carbs, vitamins, minerals and probiotics etc. It's hard of us to achieve the same nutrition profile if we cook ourselves. So I always mix cooked food (chicken, fish, pork) with kibbles to make sure my dog has all the right nutrients. Kibbles are also better for the dog's teeth. My dog is already 14 and still healthy and active, with a full set of teeth. I have seen dogs on wet food and their teeth are already gone by 10. So don't feel bad about commercial food, the only downside is they taste bad and therefore it might make sense to mix some cooked food into the diet.

I see the way you guys cook like very easy like that.

Make me feel so paisay as I have been feeding him commercial food all these while. Scared I cook later kena food poisoning.

Used to feed him Petcubes for a year plus till he got tired of it.

Now he is on freeze dried food - Primal. 

• Praise 1

What’s going on? The dogs are trying to get the cow to go inside but the cow don’t want to go home?

Likely. The one with the white neck likely injured. Poor blackies [sweatdrop]

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 2

seem like dog abandon case??

Looked like dog being abandoned. Worried about it being run over by vehicles as it didn't seem street smart like other strays.

It only followed that red car, wagged its tail while circling it.

The dog sprinted after the red car when it turned right at traffic junction. Both actions were evidence that the occupant/occupants of the car was familiar to it.

It's cruel to abandon the dog with leash still attached. It could get trapped somewhere and get injured or suffocate.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3