Who like dogs?

Discoburg

Not necessarily.

Microchipping is just Govt answer they have done their part in controlling dog population through humans ala Dog whisperer.

Chipping does not ensure my dog(s) get better or equivalent treatment than those of say Mercury1 or Mock.

According to some vets it is a must to chip dogs. According to some vets it is also a must to castrate male dogs and sterilize female dogs. Eeewwww. No way. Even intellectually challenged family members do not get sterilized.

My better half cried a river so that I stay on her side than the fiscally correct decision.

Vets charge so much. Can get discount if we put in the line and calculate the dosage anot?

Anyway, there are only a few Animal hospitals around. I think their owners are stand up guys. I think up by Melaka got an established place at Durian Tunggal. Good?

Although having brand new porkers and horses parking right outside their door may make things difficult.

This may interest you Lala81. My friend and i were walking around doing his potential final piss break at this place off the pie. When he approached the ovens, he had alot to say. VIGOROUSLY shaking his head, snorting and assorted disgruntled noises. I had noooo idea it was the ovens until i saw all the wreaths and pictures. I was going like really you know its the ovens really?

He is happily with us today and guarding me right now.

Dude was in acute MA with enlarged pancreas. Could have gone the other way really fast.

Was it Angcheek that posted evil people put out poison food.

Bloodwork was like in the ones. Tough bugger.

Some vet even postulated he had cancer and was going to die soon. The sinseh method you know. And we are paying them?

Back to topic. Yep it is Tuas, recognized the roundabout, parallel to PIE second link.

The owners must be going through a difficult time as well. Why not SPCA? At most fine niah. Perhaps they hoped the factory people could take the boy in. Heartbreaking to see.

• Praise 2

Is the dog ok? I hope he/she is safe. Poor dog....still think its a game of sorts with the tail wagging and going round the red car. Heartpain.

Pls dun ever have any pet if u dun intend to take good care of it till the end of its life ya. Literally in sickness and in health. You are everything to him/her. EVERYTHING.

Pls say this dog is fine. Pls

• Praise 5

I was very pissed and upset from watching the video but after reading your post , all i am left with is Confused....

Not necessarily.
Microchipping is just Govt answer they have done their part in controlling dog population through humans ala Dog whisperer.

Chipping does not ensure my dog(s) get better or equivalent treatment than those of say Mercury1 or Mock.

According to some vets it is a must to chip dogs. According to some vets it is also a must to castrate male dogs and sterilize female dogs. Eeewwww. No way. Even intellectually challenged family members do not get sterilized.

My better half cried a river so that I stay on her side than the fiscally correct decision.

Vets charge so much. Can get discount if we put in the line and calculate the dosage anot?

Anyway, there are only a few Animal hospitals around. I think their owners are stand up guys. I think up by Melaka got an established place at Durian Tunggal. Good?

Although having brand new porkers and horses parking right outside their door may make things difficult.

This may interest you Lala81. My friend and i were walking around doing his potential final piss break at this place off the pie. When he approached the ovens, he had alot to say. VIGOROUSLY shaking his head, snorting and assorted disgruntled noises. I had noooo idea it was the ovens until i saw all the wreaths and pictures. I was going like really you know its the ovens really?

He is happily with us today and guarding me right now.

Dude was in acute MA with enlarged pancreas. Could have gone the other way really fast.
Was it Angcheek that posted evil people put out poison food.

Bloodwork was like in the ones. Tough bugger.

Some vet even postulated he had cancer and was going to die soon. The sinseh method you know. And we are paying them?

Back to topic. Yep it is Tuas, recognized the roundabout, parallel to PIE second link.

The owners must be going through a difficult time as well. Why not SPCA? At most fine niah. Perhaps they hoped the factory people could take the boy in. Heartbreaking to see.

The red car one someone posted comment that the dog is one of the factory dogs but was not tied when one of the workers left so the dog chased. The dog is now back in the factory.

• Praise 7

whats you guys take on neutering and spaying? 

I feel if you remove the testicles of course you won't have testicles related aliments. You remove eyes also will never have cataract lor. 

It seems to me like just another avenue for vets to earn money. 

The red car one someone posted comment that the dog is one of the factory dogs but was not tied when one of the workers left so the dog chased. The dog is now back in the factory.

• Praise 2

whats you guys take on neutering and spaying?

I feel if you remove the testicles of course you won't have testicles related aliments. You remove eyes also will never have cataract lor.

It seems to me like just another avenue for vets to earn money.

That's what i thought until my dachshund really got cancer and eventually had to undergo the operation still but at a much more dangerous age of 11. We thought it would totally cure him but he passed away at 13 very unexpectedly from the same Cancer even though just a month or two prior, he cleared all his blood test with flying colours and showed no signs of anything wrong.

:(

Now I choose to neuter and spay all my dogs. The advantages outweigh the negatives.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

I chose to neuter my dog on the advice of the vet.

According to her, the breed is prone to testicle cancer with one ball growing inwards.

Oh well, till this date I believe my doggie is still searching for his missing balls.

• Praise 3

I would try not to neuter my dog just like i won't castrate myself, even if there r some potential years to gain, unless developed a medical condition that calls for it..

i want my boy to live n leave this life as a complete dog.

• Praise 4

Factory dog and not abandoned dog?!

I also read that post.

Same situation for my Treo. Had to neuter him out of concern for his health.  [bigcry]

I chose to neuter my dog on the advice of the vet.

According to her, the breed is prone to testicle cancer with one ball growing inwards.

Oh well, till this date I believe my doggie is still searching for his missing balls.

I believe SPCA and other charitable organisation can help if they don't ask so many question when one surrender their dogs for what ever reason. At least the pets will be in a safe hand.

Often people don't like to be questioned "Oh WHY you need to surrender them?" if got choice I believe most won't

At times, we do not know what the reason people abandoned their pets. I not saying it is right but everyone do have their reason they think it is "right"

I believe SPCA and other charitable organisation can help if they don't ask so many question when one surrender their dogs for what ever reason. At least the pets will be in a safe hand.

Often people don't like to be questioned "Oh WHY you need to surrender them?" if got choice I believe most won't

At times, we do not know what the reason people abandoned their pets. I not saying it is right but everyone do have their reason they think it is "right"

i dun think u surrender to spca is consider to be in safe hand.

they wont keep and house the dog forever until some 1 adopt it.

at some time and some point, some dogs have to go .

That's what i thought until my dachshund really got cancer and eventually had to undergo the operation still but at a much more dangerous age of 11. We thought it would totally cure him but he passed away at 13 very unexpectedly from the same Cancer even though just a month or two prior, he cleared all his blood test with flying colours and showed no signs of anything wrong.

:(

Now I choose to neuter and spay all my dogs. The advantages outweigh the negatives.

I can agree to your pov.

i see it the other way around if i am a pet/servant/dedicated slave, i probably would not want to have the procedure. Human rights for animals?

Something like that...respect for another living intelligent being.

Both types of POV are from love and appreciation.

• Praise 4

i dun think u surrender to spca is consider to be in safe hand.

they wont keep and house the dog forever until some 1 adopt it.

at some time and some point, some dogs have to go .

Since there is no place for these living beings they have to go.

Damn am i starting to sound like a certain Louis fellow.

From the POV of working animals, its very okay to put down useless animals,

Fiscal considerations.

There is definitely a home unless the animal is too far gone mentally or physically.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1