Who like dogs?

Discoburg

I used to peel off the flesh off the seed and hand feed my Treo. Then I will suck the seed for the remaining flesh that wraps around the seed. Couldn't bear to have him chocked on things.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I used to peel off the flesh off the seed and hand feed my Treo. Then I will suck the seed for the remaining flesh that wraps around the seed. Couldn't bear to have him chocked on things.

Same same. He will be jumping on the spot and whinning for me to pls hurry up.

Hand feed him the durian flesh one small mouthful at a time from his food bowl cos this furkid likes to just swallow whole. Think he's afraid if too slow, i will eat all up instead.

After that, he will be contentedly licking his paws and then yes, go durian-land, i mean, dream-land. Dun ask me what he's dreaming cos he's not telling me

• Praise 2

Treo will like my finger and thumb free from any trace of durians. Schnauzers are so tam jiak

Same same. He will be jumping on the spot and whinning for me to pls hurry up.

Hand feed him the durian flesh one small mouthful at a time from his food bowl cos this furkid likes to just swallow whole. Think he's afraid if too slow, i will eat all up instead.

After that, he will be contentedly licking his paws and then yes, go durian-land, i mean, dream-land. Dun ask me what he's dreaming cos he's not telling me

• Praise 1

Treo will like my finger and thumb free from any trace of durians. Schnauzers are so tam jiak

all dogs lah.

sometimes i have some food taste on my fingers, my dog will keep licking and licking until totally clean.

• Praise 1

(edited)

OK lor i never said only schnauzers lick the fingers cleanly.  :a-confused:  :a-whiteflag: 

all dogs lah.

sometimes i have some food taste on my fingers, my dog will keep licking and licking until totally clean.

Edited by Discoburg
  • Praise 1

Two old dogs belonging to an eatery in Hatyai. The Beagle rested its head against me for scratchings until owner sent it away.

Smaller one kept to itself, busy guarding its territory & chasing after passing dogs.

post-109106-0-68674900-1565619332_thumb.jpg

post-109106-0-76708300-1565619412_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Two old dogs belonging to an eatery in Hatyai. The Beagle rested its head against me for scratchings until owner sent it away.

Smaller one kept to itself, busy guarding its territory & chasing after passing dogs.

that beagle looks HUGE! (relative to the table)

• Praise 1