Who like dogs?

Discoburg

On 11/28/2019 at 2:14 PM, Kiko-Li said:

Dogs are really cute and funny, but I'm still scared:TT_TT:

dogs are cute n funny when its your dog. if not your dog , alway need to be careful, esp with kids around, u never know when they will bite.

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

my heart almost jump out....

After watching this 2nd such video, i always let my dog enter first. I think the problem comes when u have such extendable leashes. So sometimes the owner is unaware the dog is actually further than it should be.

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

After watching this 2nd such video, i always let my dog enter first. I think the problem comes when u have such extendable leashes. So sometimes the owner is unaware the dog is actually further than it should be.

Whew! Heart stopping man. Thank God for the guy's attentiveness and fast thinking plus strong hands. And the doggie no bite him in the rescue attempt.

I kept my boy besides me whilst on leash in the lift. Sometimes will hold him.

Thanks for sharing. 

• Praise 4

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

my heart almost jump out....

The posture of the dog's hero looks like one really to punch dog owner when she is back😂

Perhaps the extendable leash in a way, prevented the dog from being dragged up and hung or squashed 🤢🤮sorry. The leash line kept running and that may have given the hero precious seconds more to force the leash attachment to its collar.

Thanks for sharing video.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4