Who like dogs?

Discoburg

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

How clever?

Dog made me scratch him, take his photo, carry him around. All without muttering any words.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Dog made me scratch him, take his photo, carry him around. All without muttering any words.

I like such well behave dog. 

• Praise 1

22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I like such well behave dog. 

The dog walk without leash. The human doesn't even look at the dog and just walk in front.

The dog will always look to his human for permission when others wanna play with him or scratch him.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

The dog walk without leash. The human doesn't even look at the dog and just walk in front.

The dog will always look to his human for permission when others wanna play with him or scratch him.

Very well trained. 👍

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

By right even the dog is well trained and behave, dog must be leash when walk outside right? Anyway, i dont mind to keep a dog if my dog can be so well trained/behave/adorable.

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Discoburg said:

This type cannot do night duty one... 

• Haha! 4

On 5/22/2020 at 10:48 AM, Silver_blade said:

He sort of flew with us when we relocated to London. He took an earlier BA flight and we took SQ. Once there, we made quite a few driving trips to various part of the Uk during kids' school holidays.

Did your dog come back home here and bark with a churchchill... I mean a bulldog accent? 😁

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

By right even the dog is well trained and behave, dog must be leash when walk outside right? Anyway, i dont mind to keep a dog if my dog can be so well trained/behave/adorable.

Yes. is law, fine up to 5k if not. 

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Did your dog come back home here and bark with a churchchill... I mean a bulldog accent? 😁

Ha ha....if only...then I will have extra income for their TV appearance 🙂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Yes. is law, fine up to 5k if not. 

By law ah? But you see many people when they walk their dog downstairs their block, they no leash their dog lo. Esp those small dogs. Some even no leash even they walk their dog at PCK/park.

51 minutes ago, 13177 said:

By law ah? But you see many people when they walk their dog downstairs their block, they no leash their dog lo. Esp those small dogs. Some even no leash even they walk their dog at PCK/park.

yes...
it's against the law. 

Yes my block also got one aunty which just lets her small shih tzu just anyhow walk around...

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Ya by law. 5k 

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

yes...
it's against the law. 

Yes my block also got one aunty which just lets her small shih tzu just anyhow walk around...

I always see small dogs running around without leash at my place. There was even once i saw a dog run out to the main road while the owner was walking with her dog, and the owner dashed out to the road to chase after her dog!

So where to report if see such owner who dont leash their dog?

I checked that owners are allow to off-leash their dog in the following public places.

- Bishan Park
- West Coast Park
- Sembawang Park
- Katong Park

Edited by 13177

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I always see small dogs running around without leash at my place. There was even once i saw a dog run out to the main road while the owner was walking with her dog, and the owner dashed out to the road to chase after her dog!

So where to report if see such owner who dont leash their dog?

lol very hard to catch. cos these usually are small dogs. So owner can just say i carrying her but i put her down while i pick up something or what nonsense.

If big dog or SS, the owner usually scared will kana complaint, don't dare do all these funny things [laugh]

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

lol very hard to catch. cos these usually are small dogs. So owner can just say i carrying her but i put her down while i pick up something or what nonsense.

If big dog or SS, the owner usually scared will kana complaint, don't dare do all these funny things [laugh]

Not difficult to catch since there is no leash on the dog, even the owner can say carry her and put her down nonsense excuses. Actually seldom see big dog not on leash, except stray dog. Lol. But small dogs always no see them on leash. I ever seen one owner bring 3 small dogs for walk and allow them to walk freely all over the place.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1